Anthony Martial

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
kid got unlucky.... That was some awesome control of the ball to get back into a scoring position

Martindn

Dont know if i would call him the league player of the month, as unbelievable as his first 3 or 4 games was. I read chelsea was the other club to have been willing to pay more and was rejected, got a good head then would have stalled his career with Costa.

This guys dribbling is ridiculous how the hell did he do that :lol: https://vine.co/v/e9KDIUPraEW

Last edited:

oggydude

The biggest worry about selling Di Maria was we had lost the only guy who could actually defeat a player with his dribbling ability, however Martial absolutely humiliated the Everton fullbacks today, he has the perfect build for a player in this league as well.

BerkeleyBernie

Continues to show he's class, not hype. So mature for 19, just goes out there and takes care of business, ice in his veins, focused. I'm not ordinarily a fan of #9s, but this kid is fun to watch.

Neymessi

For someone like him who nobody even knew,he really has done very well.Much better than the next ronaldo aka depay.

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
Lot to like about the player but after Barkley's stagnation I've tempered my enthusiasm about single season performances

Home of Barca Fans