Would you want pogba in Barcelona?

Do you want Pogba?

• Total voters

Neymessi

For the rumored amount(80-100mil) + his insane wage demands.Its pretty much us or RM imo and I really hope he goes to RM instead of us for those figures.He isn't anywhere what they are maing him out to be.

MaxY

Devil May Cry
For the rumored amount(80-100mil) + his insane wage demands.Its pretty much us or RM imo and I really hope he goes to RM instead of us for those figures.He isn't anywhere what they are maing him out to be.

RM denied the Pogba rumors.

Vlom

Previously known as Mehssi
It's crazy how Raiola is destroying his options, 6 months ago every single club (and their fans) wanted him .. now it seems from the big one there's only barça left, and city, even psg bailed out.

The way his hype was handled is horrendous, put off everyone except Barto (for political reason probably more than footballistical).

RM denied the Pogba rumors.

Why do you think they did that ? I mean RM don't waste time denying rumours since they're always associated with everyone.

I'm sure they just want to piss Raoila off to publicly take out the "RM is offering XXX" option for him, must really have pissed them off :lol:

Last edited:

MaxY

Devil May Cry
It's crazy how Raiola is destroying his options, 6 months ago every single club (and their fans) wanted him .. now it seems from the big one there's only barça left, and city, even psg bailed out.

The way his hype was handled is horrendous, put off everyone except Barto (for political reason probably more than footballistical).

Why do you think they did that ? I mean RM don't waste time denying rumours since they're always associated with everyone.

I'm sure they just want to piss Raoila off to publicly take out the "RM is offering XXX" option for him, must really have pissed them off :lol:

Yeah,that's exactly why they did it. The Fat Rat was talking shit about RM yet he kept hinting/saying that Pogba will go to either Barca or RM. So RM denied the rumor so the bastard can't inflate his price even more. Not to mention that Perez/RM is also trying to help PSG get Pogba.

Home of Barca Fans