Sergio Busquets

CatalinR10

I think if I was in his position and actually look at any Barca replayed game and see myself be this shit , I would actually go to the coach and ask him to make me a rotational - bench player since I would be lowering the chances of Barca winning everytime I play.

I mean doesn't he have any decency ? Self awareness ? How does he think that him starting a game is a good ideea for the team ? I mean I get it , he renewed not long ago but at least have the decency to stay on the bench and actually give us a chance at winning something while earning a lot of money.

This man was really a God to me , would amaze me 10 years ago how he could get away from any situation , his big brain moves and legit not dominating , but making everyone around him his bitch when he had the ball.

It's actually insane how he can go from that to be so hated by me and everyone around here.

From the GOAT dm to a joke player. I guess that's what happens when you overstay at an elite club and can't accept that your time was over long time ago.

Hardy

he's so pathetically slow that one of these days he'll break the legs to someone

2TmzmLI.png

Vilarrubi

I think if I was in his position and actually look at any Barca replayed game and see myself be this shit , I would actually go to the coach and ask him to make me a rotational - bench player since I would be lowering the chances of Barca winning everytime I play.

I mean doesn't he have any decency ? Self awareness ? How does he think that him starting a game is a good ideea for the team ? I mean I get it , he renewed not long ago but at least have the decency to stay on the bench and actually give us a chance at winning something while earning a lot of money.

This man was really a God to me , would amaze me 10 years ago how he could get away from any situation , his big brain moves and legit not dominating , but making everyone around him his bitch when he had the ball.

It's actually insane how he can go from that to be so hated by me and everyone around here.

From the GOAT dm to a joke player. I guess that's what happens when you overstay at an elite club and can't accept that your time was over long time ago.

Exactly my thoughts too.

jairzinho

Good player in his day, but unfortunately, his time has come to an end. I would only play him in Copa Del Rey matches from now on. Useless otherwise.

Katarina1

Banned
Don't know if FC Barcelona is a top 10 team in the world these days. But if it is, this guy is the worst midfielder out of any midfielder out of all top clubs in Europe.

Even that?s generous. I don?t see any midfielders in the top 5 leagues who are as much a liability as he is.

He?s Michael Bradley level nowadays

Home of Barca Fans