Sergio Busquets

Sorin

Can we put this guy on the bench already ffs. Frenkie plays out of position for a player who is way inferior. It's like shooting yourself in the foot for the privilege of feeling excruciating pain.

CatalinR10

Let me get this straight dawgs .... we are 2-1 down and Valverde takes out a guy who is an offensive threat to put this guy in ?

LMAAAOOOO

Also nice clearance at their 3rd goal , not to mention all the misplaced easy passes. Dude went some years ago from the goat DM status to a braindead DM one.

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
You should listen to the shit he says after our losses. He is an EV 2.0 in that regard.

Sergio Busquets: "Sometimes football is like this. We were leaders and now our winning streak is broken. We must continue."
Busquets: "There is little explanation... The match was equal. They hurt us in the second half."
Busquets: "I think the result is excessive."

He is a legend, but also a washed up player as of now. Time to send him to Japan. Deluded conformist.

Last edited:

xxxxxx

You should listen to the shit he says after our losses. He is an EV 2.0 in that regard.

Sergio Busquets: "Sometimes football is like this. We were leaders and now our winning streak is broken. We must continue."
Busquets: "There is little explanation... The match was equal. They hurt us in the second half."

He is legend, but also a washed up player as of now. Time to send him to Japan. Deluded conformist.

I can't believe he thinks losing to a team like Levante isn't a problem. The Barcelona players of like 5 years ago would have raged if we lost to a team like this. This is why we're in the shit we're in now. The players don't seem to give a shit.

We need to rebuild from top to bottom.

Sailor Mars

Busquets' interview just shows that there is no hunger amongst the leadership group. FC Barcelona is just a country club for them where they relax and hangout, with the occasional road trips.

Givenchy

what a fucking retard this guy has turned into..

result should of been 4-0 not 3-1 so no idea what game hes talking about

pregra

Looked like he had a run a marathon before he came on. In 2019 you can’t have the speed/physicality of a 90 year old pensioner.

Hardy

this is supposed to be one of captain of this team and look what he just said:lol:

Home of Barca Fans