Sergio Busquets

Givenchy

painful to watch. one of my favourite players of all time but hes an absolute turtle, Rakitic might actually be a better option honestly

Cool

Hes not completely past it and we need him in specific situations, hes fine to start our games but hes not fine to play when we are chasing the score and trying to press and we end up with a counter attack against us.

Hes a 65 minute player, after that he should be subbed out for someone like Vidal and then Frenkie should sit deep with Arthur and Vidal.

xXKonan

The system plays apart of it but I feel even if you give him the environment for him to do well in his lack of Athleticism and ability to adjust to the players in front of him is killing him and us right now. Even with FDJ and Arthur in front of him he still looked poor.

You have to accept the fact he doesn't have the attributes nor the ability to adjust to his surroundings. If he's still struggling to play even with Arthur and FDJ in front of him then there's an issue with him.

FCB1987

Banned
Plays with the wrong tactics. Goes in the box more than any midfielder as if he's Lampard but he scores 1-2 goals a year.Terrible.

Retardo uses his energy in a very dumb way.

He’s stupid then because you need to score 3 goals a year to be Lampard
:rakitic:
[MENTION=16942]BBZ8800[/MENTION]

serghei

Did anybody here watch Romania vs Spain?

Sergio apparently played the full 90 and I'm wondering how he fared.

Much better than with Barcelona. Had a bumpy start with some errors, but after the first 15-20 mins he started to boss the midfield. Helped that Romania played 5-3-2, so Spain kind of always had 1-2 extra men in midfield.

Alba was very very good, even better than Busi.

Home of Barca Fans