Sergio Busquets

kilian

What did he say to criticise him?

He said something like it`s a tough situation, but he won`t go on twitter to talk about it. Clearly a dig at Pique`s tweets.
In a normal situation, it would be nothing worth mentioning, but in a moment like this it could be blown out of proportion. And that could result in a bad atmosphere inside our dressing room. I hope it won`t come to that.

JamDav1982

He said something like it`s a tough situation, but he won`t go on twitter to talk about it. Clearly a dig at Pique`s tweets.
In a normal situation, it would be nothing worth mentioning, but in a moment like this it could be blown out of proportion. And that could result in a bad atmosphere inside our dressing room. I hope it won`t come to that.

Surely that is criticising Ramos as much as Pique or just making light of it.

Dont think that is any real criticism of Pique.

Do you have the quote about twitter?

Last edited:

kilian

Surely that is criticising Ramos as much as Pique or just making light of it.

Dont think that is any real criticism of Pique.

He praised Ramos after twitter comments. So, I`m not sure it was aimed at him. But, whatever. I`m not in his head, so I won`t pretend to know what he meant exactly and I don`t care. I just think this is a dangerous period for our club and would hate it to ruin our season.

EDIT : can`t find the exact quote now

Last edited:

JamDav1982

He praised Ramos after twitter comments. So, I`m not sure it was aimed at him. But, whatever. I`m not in his head, so I won`t pretend to know what he meant exactly and I don`t care. I just think this is a dangerous period for our club and would hate it to ruin our season.

He never praised Ramos for anything to do with twitter.

Any mention of twitter I bet is to have a slight dig at both of them and try to make light of situation not to have any dig at Pique.

What was the quote?

JamDav1982

I didn`t say he praised ramos for twitter

Can`t find the quote now, I`ll post it if I find it.

Yeah so clearly praising Ramos had nothing to do with the current situation and does not have any relation to Pique and twitter.

Not sure there is even a quote about Pique and twitter.

FCBfan22

I got the vibe that Busi wants to stay out of this matter publicly, wants to be professional and just play football. He indirectly criticised Pique for getting involved in the politics and praised Ramos as a footballer (the same shit that every player is saying about teammates in public, even if things are not how they should be behind closed doors). It must also be noted that it is Marca and some quotes can be rephrased wrongly.

If a reporter asks what is your opinion on Ramos, you can't say he is a cunt, since he is your captain and teammate. The answer that Sergio gave is the most politically correct answer.

Last edited:

kilian

Yeah so clearly praising Ramos had nothing to do with the current situation and does not have any relation to Pique and twitter.

Not sure there is even a quote about Pique and twitter.

For fuck`s sake. :rolleyes:
They asked him about Pique and Ramos relationship and atmosphere because of that. He answered in regard to that.

Everything is in the interview. I`m done with this discussion. Cheers.

JamDav1982

For fuck`s sake. :rolleyes:
They asked him about Pique and Ramos relationship and atmosphere because of that. He answered in regard to that.

Everything is in the interview. I`m done with this discussion. Cheers.

I have read it and he doesnt criticise Pique at all.

Nor does there seem to be any mention of twitter directed at Pique as a criticism.

JamDav1982

I got the vibe that Busi wants to stay out of this matter publicly, wants to be professional and just play football. He indirectly criticised Pique for getting involved in the politics and praised Ramos as a footballer (the same shit that every player is saying about teammates in public, even if things are not how they should be behind closed doors). It must also be noted that it is Marca and some quotes can be rephrased wrongly.

If a reporter asks what is your opinion on Ramos, you can't say he is a cunt, since he is your captain and teammate. The answer that Sergio gave is the most politically correct answer.

What is the quote about twitter?

I cant find it.

FCBfan22

What is the quote about twitter?

I cant find it.

I just get the feeling that he doesn't feel comfortable with all the shit thrown around him (for which Pique is partly responsible) and just wants to play football. That is from Marca's article.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Why should this be an issue in the first place? Not all Catalans want independence. Do we just expect every Catalan player we have to automatically and openly embrace independence like Pique dos and if he does not he should be condemned? It is a personal choice.

clemente

Why should this be an issue in the first place? Not all Catalans want independence. Do we just expect every Catalan player we have to automatically and openly embrace independence like Pique dos and if he does not he should be condemned? It is a personal choice.

Please show me where exactly Pique has embraced independence.

Home of Barca Fans