Sergio Busquets

Metaphysical

Bomb Dropper
I believe Busquets is the only player that Mourinho has consistenly failed to neutralize. He did it with Dani, with Xavi and with Messi, but not with the Busi..and I don't know if that happens because Mou can't see his importance for our team or because the catalan is too good.
Anyway.. :busquets: failed only 8 passes from a total of 117:worthy::worthy::worthy:

Ozil :lol:

hey Özil...

4b5307f0-8f5e-405a-a793-117d19a9fc03.jpg

X

xaviniesta

i think ozil seeing nightmares of busquets putting him to his pocket every game.

Trillske

To his credit he actually made Pepe snap for real and do a "biscuit".
On the other hand: Please, ban this asshole from fotball.

Richard.H

Wow, that move on Oezil was one of the funniest things I've seen in a soccer game. I was laughing so hard while watching it live. The way Oezil tripped was just so embarrassing. He was just so confused like he had no idea what hit him.

dalitis8

Banned
This is the one player I was 100% wrong about.

Back in 09/10, I hated Pep for benching Yaya in favor of Biscuits, but this kid has made me eat my words.

Pepe Silvia

Easily the most underrated player in the Universe. His game yesterday was superb. His passing and movements (especially his feints) are only matched by the likes of Xaviesta. Not even the Messiah can match his feints tbqh. Busi is the stuff legends are made from and all he does is give Barca 100%. He ran his ass off so hard during the final minutes to close out the game and even saw him sprinting a few times at the end. Just truly amazing this young man.

Home of Barca Fans