Sergio Busquets

Mes que un club

What kind of hybrid position was he playing yesterday? He was some sort of CB/DM at the same time...
He was a DM, but was pushed CB as a result of Boatengs vertical movement and pressure - which led Busquets to move back to keep a spare man in the build up. Boateng often moved to the right though, which meant Busquets left him to Abidal, but still moved back into defence.

SeloBarca

To be honest, he has to stop the damn acting. Hes a good player and dont need to do that. Hes been hit in the face or his right legg so many times now..

Maria

More could be said about di Maria but his penalty winning streak continues.

That's exactly what I was thinking..how is that possible? Since 2009, CR is the player who scored the most penalties from all the leagues in Europe(19/20) and only Dive Maria has probably won him at least 10.

M

mitkoa7x

I havent seen Cr miss penaldos since he is in RM. In fact I recall only 1 miss in his career so far, against us in 2008 at football's greatest temple on earth.

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
I havent seen Cr miss penaldos since he is in RM. In fact I recall only 1 miss in his career so far, against us in 2008 at football's greatest temple on earth.
CL final in 2008

And he missed one for Madrid too... I didn't see it though

Home of Barca Fans