Sergio Busquets

J

Just4fun

First , in match vs inter , he did one of most stupid , most notorious playactings ever. then after one year he came back completeing his job , doing another stupid , dirty diving . if players like xavi , messi , iniesta get respect for the club with their playing style and their attitude , a player like busquets simply ruins all of them in just 2 games.

Hate you busquets , And of course , can't wait to see you out from my fav club .

why that overacting? Like Iniesta never dives?

yeswecan

First of all , I have no problem about that video , cuz i'm not sure about what he is sayin to marcelo . the problem is his 2 divings against Inter last year and Madrid in previous match

why that overacting? Like Iniesta never dives?

Nobody said Iniesta never dives ,I have even seen messi sometimes diving . but about Busquets it's more than normal . whenever he is playing it's like he is thinking how to dive rather than concentrating on his playing . and the worst thing about that is he does them in matches you know milions of people are watching .check some general football forums to see how supporters of all teams are talking about us .

Ryan_Cule

barça amor d mi alma
Shameless supporters don`t have work doing dirty speculation for hours.

Just wait and hear what Busquets and Marcelo have to say before drawing your own conclusions in such a sensitive issue.If it`s confirmed ofcourse necessary steps will be taken against Busi .( "mono" issue)

Barcelona as a Club doesn`t get or intend to get involved in a issue of `Yes it was or no it wasn`t ' discussions . Either players or the Club will soon clarify on the matter . Barcelona doesn`t acknowledge anything from the media , so if you get to hear anything from media do not speculate . Wait for the players` clarification as it is a very sensitive issue.

And all of you accusing Busi here , needs to know one thing , That day in Bernabeu , there were extreme homophobic chants against Dani Alves & Guardiola.

Last edited:

ryuken

Why do we have to care bout what other teams saying, most of the comments come from biased fanboy. Some even go far as to wish for Messi to break his leg or something.

La Furia

Legion of Doooom
Busquets is a fucking hero.

Without players like him Madrid would walk all over us. Which some of you seem to want, since having your Manchester United supporting friends like Barcelona seems to be more important than the clubs success.

Metaphysical

Bomb Dropper

Without players like him Madrid would walk all over us. Which some of you seem to want, since having your Manchester United supporting friends like Barcelona seems to be more important than the clubs success.

PREACH%20ON.jpg

Galning

:worthy:
I agree man!

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
To put it mildly, Sergi was not among our best players in last Clasico just like he wasn't at his best in last year's CL away semi.
If Masch wasn't so needed at the back it would be great to have both challenging for that DM spot.

Home of Barca Fans