Aleix Vidal

xXKonan

I wonder if EV is strongly considering using him more as a Winger option than as a RB option. after that horrible game he had vs Real, I wouldn't be shocked if EV thought he would be more useful as a winger than as an actual RB.

Vidal could probably get some games here and there at RB still but good chance the majority of his games now will be as a bench/rotational winger while Semedo plays like 95% of the time at RB.

Cool

I wonder if EV is strongly considering using him more as a Winger option than as a RB option. after that horrible game he had vs Real, I wouldn't be shocked if EV thought he would be more useful as a winger than as an actual RB.

Vidal could probably get some games here and there at RB still but good chance the majority of his games now will be as a bench/rotational winger while Semedo plays like 95% of the time at RB.
I think the only time he'll be used as an RB is in these early copa matches, I don't think Valvarde trusts him anymore at RB after the horror show, and god forbid if Semedo got injuried I even think Roberto is ahead of Vidal in the pecking order of RB.

MagIX

Sell as soon as possible.
Another brillant purchase from our talent scounts....
How is it possible that we bought him ? which qualities were seen in him ?

Zinedinho

I don't see anything wrong with his attitude.

I do. I'm tired of seeing him jogging. Messi's chance in the last minute: Aleix Vidal passes the ball to Messi, who faces Betis defenders. Being the closest player (and the right winger who had only been on the pitch for half an hour), he could've occupied the right attacking flank, creating more space for Messi, and an available passing option. What does he do? Stay behind and jog. Same stuff every time he plays.

Thiago10

If this is the kind of decisions Valverde will make, then just get rid of him already. Did he not notice that Semedo was one of the best players on the pitch, and that Vidal was god awful against RM? smh

PhilS

Consider this a 3-5-2 today, or 3-4-3 with Vidal at RF. You don't need two FBs on defense against Alaves, do you?

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
He got nothing to offer this team. Him and Arda were presented together like some Gods, but they have done absolutely nothing for us. Zilch.

Home of Barca Fans