Aleix Vidal

DonAndres

Wild Man of Borneo
This guy is actually probably worse than Douglas defensively. A VAST majority of the tackles he attempts are hopelessly off and not successful, maybe 1 in 5 times he attempts a defensive action he gets it right. That's if he's even there and not miles up the pitch..

As bad as David Luiz was vs. Germany, the worst individual defensive performance ever. He should not even be a backup RB, only LW/RW sub. Nowhere near good enough to even be a backup.

For some reason people here had expectations for this guy. I won't blame him for this, he is just not good enough.
He has some good runs in attack, but defensively he is terrible. I hope Semedo proves to be good.

God Serena

I can understand the possible logic behind starting him. I can. He has more chemistry with the team than Semedo and based on pre-season, Semedo still has some nerves to work out before he's able to show us his full quality. I get it. Really, I do.

But how does any coach watch that game and actually allow it to play all the way through with our RB being one of our chief issues? Even after the red card it just went from 11 on 10 to 10 on 10 and we just kept getting destroyed.

DonAndres

Wild Man of Borneo
Even after RM lost Ronaldo and were 10 men and short on attackers, they outnumbered us on every counter. Short their MAIN STRIKER and still outnumbering us..... because Vidal is literally not there. We might as well have been playing with a defender sent off.

Zinedinho

I really, really feel Palencia has a chance this year. Of course, Semedo deserves more than a chance, especially considering how bad Aleix Vidal is, but I hope Palencia ends up being our second choice sooner than later.

Home of Barca Fans