Your favorite Lionel Messi goal.

Chainsaw

Killahead
Impossible to come up with one. But I think his goal against Getafe in the 5-2 win was his best and my #1 favorite.

Frodo_FCB

He has scored so many great goals, but for me the goal in the semis against RM it was without doubt his best.

khaled_a_d

The goal against Getafe for sure
I still remember this day very clear
It was the 1st time in years to have a rainy night in April here in Egypt .I was out and stuck but reached home wet just at the time of the game and instead of going to shower I said fuck it I will watch the game 1st and it was wise decision
Usually I am very calm spectator ,my friends keep telling me when I watch a game that I look like a guy watching soap opera not sport game .this was just the 1st time I stand up of happiness for a scored goal(happened only twice after) .after he dribbled the 1st 2 player I felt he was doing it but still didn't believe when it happened

footyfan

Calma, calma
Man, I would make gifs of so many underrated goals if only the videos were on the internet instead of on my desktop. My laptop takes too long to make HD gifs. Or maybe I'm not using the right software?? Online gif-makers are so much easier, but you need online videos for them.

messi2140

6racies Xavi
Man, I would make gifs of so many underrated goals if only the videos were on the internet instead of on my desktop. My laptop takes too long to make HD gifs. Or maybe I'm not using the right software?? Online gif-makers are so much easier, but you need online videos for them.

Upload the videos and I can make them. use uploadir or mediafire , they allow you to upload files with a big size.

footyfan

Calma, calma
Some gems from 12/13:

vs Zaragoza:

[gfy]PastelConcreteIntermediateegret[/gfy]

vs Deportivo:

[gfy]ShallowClumsyHaddock[/gfy]

[gfy]SpanishFastArmyworm[/gfy]

vs Osasuna:

[gfy]HeavenlyGargantuanGlassfrog[/gfy]

Home of Barca Fans