Which team do you want Barca to draw?

• Real

Votes: 14 20.6%
  • Bayern

Votes: 8 11.8%
  • Juventus

Votes: 46 67.6%

• Total voters
Real as they look toothless without Modric and the way we are playing we would beat them comfortably. But with this being Uefa I am sure that Madrid will get Juve (the weakest team left in besides themselves).

Vlom

Previously known as Mehssi
For the show, i'd love Bayern or Real, as I don't fear them more than the reasonable amount, BUT, if i'm being pragmatic, we have the ATM game just after the 2nd leg, and RM have the semis in between Sevilla / Valencia, so i'd like an easy draw for us (Juve) and a difficult one for RM :)

Also, someone here said Juve will trash us and cut through our middfield lel .. i'd like to see that happen.

FC B

Mandril ofc because they are by far the most dangerous opponent to Barca and I prefer we handle them over two legs.
Not to mention it is better, if things don't go well for Barca, to get knocked out in the semis than to lose a historic final against our bitter rivals. I wondn't take that risk.

F

forcabarca

Juve is probably the weaker team amongst the options. Well.. At this stage of the tournament can't expect any team to be weak.

Bertus

Juve of course, because they are the weakest team of the lot.

No other obscure reasons or excuses.

Home of Barca Fans