Votes: 14 20.6%
  • Bayern

Votes: 8 11.8%
  • Juventus

Votes: 46 67.6%

• Total voters
T

Thanos

Real. I hate taking the easy(coward) way and beating the current holders plus arch rivals would be awesome

spark

Juve because it would be nice to play a new/uncommon team. But we'll miss out and get Bayern just as we missed out on Dortmund in previous years.

Frodo_FCB

Juve.
We need a break after all these tough draws. RM and of course Bayern had by far easier games to reach the semis.
Not saying that Juve will be easy, but is the most preferable.

Morten

Juve.
We need a break after all these tough draws. RM and of course Bayern had by far easier games to reach the semis.
Not saying that Juve will be easy, but is the most preferable.

Atletico was, and has not been easy for us these past two seasons. So no.

Frodo_FCB

Means very little, City is no more difficult than Schalke in the cl. City is everyones bitch.

That's an exaggeration. You played bad in the second leg and you made Shalke look good. City even in Ch.L shitty form is by far better than any Budesliga team not named Bayern.

Vlom

Previously known as Mehssi
Means very little, City is no more difficult than Schalke in the cl. City is everyones bitch.

Classic argument, City is shit, PSG is shit .. if we draw RM and eliminate them, RM fans are capable of saying that RM was shit. lol

Icarium

Lifestealer
download.png

Morten

Classic argument, City is shit, PSG is shit .. if we draw RM and eliminate them, RM fans are capable of saying that RM was shit. lol

PSG is a not a bad team, i give you that. City is just hopeless in the cl, regardless who they meet. Ofc Schalke is not a good team either.

khaled_a_d

Juve ,not even close .tough team and everything but noway comparable to the rest

I'm 90% convinced we will draw Juventus and the final will be Barca-Bayern .

I feel the same .if UEFA want remarkable more marketable final they would give us Juve.give us best chance to final and they have either Bayern's Pep vs Barca or the long waited clasico final

F

Flavia

Juve of course, because they are the weakest team of the lot.

No other obscure reasons or excuses.

They can park a big bus, tough.

Juve have Chiellini for Suarez, bayern have Pep, and rm is the clasico. I'm not really sure which I want yet.

Home of Barca Fans