Copa: Atletico Madrid - FC Barcelona 2-3

NotInHere

I can never like their style of play and I'm sure many of you don't like it one bit. Yeah what Simeone did with them is worth praising, but that alone doesn't cover the ugliness of their style.

L

linetty

Dont know if I completly agree. Remember our first half in the league match? Just brilliant. We outplayed them and created a lot of chances. We were unlucky. So, its hard yes, but its possible if the three up front - especially - deliever.
All goals we scored in the 3-1 were not created after a static, position football but after quick counters.

slvtn

This will be a tough game, again. Hopefully Atletico gives us enough room to score once or twice. I have to work today which is awful, but maybe I can watch the end of the 2nd half.

Leo_Messi

I have for once a very good feeling before this match.

If the team manages to score the first goal or just more than 1 goal during the match then qualification for the next round (semifinal) should be beyond any doubt.

The thug Godín is suspended while Koke is out too. Thiago as well. This should be exploited.

It will be very difficult for Atlético to prevent either Messi, Neymar or Suárez from scoring when they have to chase the win from the start.

In short I don't see Atlético being able to progress unless the team somehow collapses. This Atlético team is nowhere near last season's level.

The first 30 minutes will be crucial. I expect Atlético to attack from the very beginning.

evilhita666

Barçapocalypse NOW!
Call me conservative but I would like to see a Busi and Masch double pivot in this match with Iniesta and Rakitic completing the midfield and just Messi and Neymar up front...

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Previa-Atletico-Barca_54424055129_51356729138_352_256.jpg

Kohe321

Atletico will bullrush like crazy in the opening 15 minutes or so, we need to match their energy. If they somehow manage to go 1-0 up it could become a difficult evening.

I have a good feeling! :)

Blaugrana Man

I love getting this excited about a match. This is why I watch football.

I'm expecting a big showing from our boys today. A win at the Calderon to eliminate a team we have struggled against over the past few years would be MASSIVE for our confidence.

What a day to be a football fan.

Home of Barca Fans