Lliga: Real Sociedad - FC Barcelona 1-0

KyletheMuslim

Guardiolista
Exactly what some of us have been saying this entire season this guy is a fraud.

"Why Barcelona fans should be worried. Ok, Lucho was highly respected in the dressing room. But he never managed to inspire motivation and concentration in the team. Roma suffered many debacles in the 2011-2012 season: 3-0 from Fiorentina, 4-2 from Cagliari, 4-1 at Atalanta, 4-2 from Lecce, 4-0 from Juventus. In each one of these games, the team showed an appalling lack of personality and let itself go, without even fighting. Lecce descended into Serie B – the Italian second division – that season but even so they outclassed Roma. Games with Juventus are very important for Roma fans as the two clubs are divided by a harsh rivalry. But that night, Roma kneeled to the Bianconeri. Something unacceptable that definitely broke the relationship between Luis Enrique and Roma fans"

http://www.serieaddicted.com/article/seen-from-italy_why-barcelona-fans-should-be-wary-about-luis-enrique.php

:lucho: is the best coach we could have :bartomeu:

MagIX

If we win this game having rested Messi and Neymar and have them nice and fresh for Atletico next week will Lucho still be an idiot?

Who wins is always right.
I would rest some players vs Elche in copa del rey on thursday. RSociedad is a very tough opponent.
Atletico is next weekend, i can not believe Lucho is resting Neymar and Messi for the match vs Atletico, i think they are not 100%.

Topolino

Gemusesuppe
Lucho is mindfu*king the sh*t out of Moyes.

Moyes probs doesn't even imagine how Barca would play without Messi and Neymar and runs out of ideas.

Imagine the team talk...
Moyes: Our priority is Messi and Neymar. They've been in great...
Team: they're not in the starting line-up.
Moyes: *walks away*
Team: What's the plan, than?
Moyes: Buy Fellaini

Chainsaw

Killahead
Moyes said he had a plan to stop Messi.

Lucho one step forward ----> Benched!

B6hzitxIUAER-Ye.jpg

I hear about the Spanish people being superstitious. Maybe that's the secret behind Lucho's mastermind plans before each match.

You know, he thinks like: "Barca didn't manage to win here with their best players. So maybe if I bench the best players the curse is broken?" :eusa_think:

Alik

I'm optimistic. Look at the bright side, it's Moyes and we're not playing a WC side either. Messi and Neymar will come in later,

Hopefully the rotations pay off later in the season.

serghei

Moyes probs doesn't even imagine how Barca would play without Messi and Neymar and runs out of ideas.

Imagine the team talk...

:lol: good one.

KyletheMuslim

Guardiolista

Imagine the team talk...

It's a chess game between two of the world's greatest coaches

FC B

Brilliant header from Alba. Who said we're weak at aerial play and that Alba is short and easily outpassed in the air game ?:angry:

Home of Barca Fans