Champions League: FC Barcelona - Paris Saint Germain 3-1

SeloBarca

With a solid defence and midfield it woulda been 6-0
We didnt get the right players for rebuilding the team. The old players are still better then the new ones.

L

linetty

With a solid defence and midfield it woulda been 6-0
We didnt get the right players for rebuilding the team. The old players are still better then the new ones.
No.

They played a good game but smartass Blanc took off his 2 best performing players.

Your logic is fucked up. PSG is a powerhouse and winning 3-1 is a great result.

Schumi

No.

They played a good game but smartass Blanc took off his 2 best performing players.

Your logic is fucked up. PSG is a powerhouse and winning 3-1 is a great result.

I don't get the hype about Veratti. He had some good flicks here or there, but I did not think he was very influential in the game. He also begun to seriously tire and that was the reason for his substitution. Matuidi was great in previous games we had against them, but not last night. Messi gave him the merry-go-round.

PSG's best player by far last night was Lucas. In fact he must have been their best player all season long.

Kerrybai

Just back from Barca, I must say watching live the whole team play looked pretty chaotic. I couldn't believe it when I saw Pedro lining up with MSN.

Tomchin

Just back from Barca, I must say watching live the whole team play looked pretty chaotic. I couldn't believe it when I saw Pedro lining up with MSN.
On TV it looked quite chaotic too ;)

I've never liked the Busquets-Masche combo in midfield, and yesterday it was the same story again. Would have prefered to see Xavi in the starting line-up.

Barcadub

Just home myself.

PSG brought their A game.

One of their fans is on here being negative all the time. They are a really good team. First defeat this season.

Now it is time to sleep

Home of Barca Fans