Pierre-Emile Kordt Hojbjerg

BerkeleyBernie

Kid looks good, only 19. Was watching him in Man City - Bayern CL game, with Bayern down to 10 men. Some of the vets weren't giving him passes when they should have, so perhaps they didn't trust him in that game. But he looks like another Xavi/Thiago/Gundogan conductor type, moves his head as much as anyone, always positioning to be available.

Kasperroed

He is a great talent. Very clever and extremely versatile! He can basically play DM, CM and AM. He has a big personality and could turn out to be a real leader-type like Gerrard/Lampard/Schweini/Alonso.

Only time will tell!

Yannik

Hannover and Augsburg seem to be interested, but Hannover looks like the favourite on a 1 or 2 year loan deal - yay \(*-*)/

BorussiaBarcelona

Hannover and Augsburg seem to be interested, but Hannover looks like the favourite on a 1 or 2 year loan deal - yay \(*-*)/

Actually, I heard Duffner said that Hannover's out, but I'm not sure if that's true.
The teams mentioned right now are
Borussia Mönchengladbach
Bayer Leverkusen
FC Augsburg
Hannover 96

khaled_a_d

Actually, I heard Duffner said that Hannover's out, but I'm not sure if that's true.
The teams mentioned right now are
Borussia Mönchengladbach
Bayer Leverkusen
FC Augsburg
Hannover 96

Leverkusen always seem to develop the players loaned (whether direct loan or sell with but back) like Kroos and Carvajal

R

Ryu Hayabusa

Leverkusen always seem to develop the players loaned (whether direct loan or sell with but back) like Kroos and Carvajal

You forgot about Can.
Given Hojberg's position, Leverkusen would not be a good idea however. They don't exactly have problems in the middle.

Yannik

he did, but that was when Lahm was out and he thought Hojbjerg is filling the hole and therefor not gonna be leaving.
But Bayern still seems to be keen to offload him on a loan.
If its a 1.5year loan then i cant imagine Hannover to pull out, because Gülselam is playing like a Bratwurst..

BorussiaBarcelona

You forgot about Can.
Given Hojberg's position, Leverkusen would not be a good idea however. They don't exactly have problems in the middle.

Leverkusen will get Christoph Kramer back next summer and already announced him as the replacement for retiring Simon Rolfes.

he did, but that was when Lahm was out and he thought Hojbjerg is filling the hole and therefor not gonna be leaving.
But Bayern still seems to be keen to offload him on a loan.
If its a 1.5year loan then i cant imagine Hannover to pull out, because Gülselam is playing like a Bratwurst..

Yeah, could happen but his contract's up in 2016 and he'd need to re-sign to be loaned out.

Though, Gladbach also showed that they're able to work loans with guys like Kramer or Hazard.
Also, Bayern probably wouldn't mind selling him with an opton to buy him back, if he really explodes.

R

Ryu Hayabusa

Heuberg loaned to Augsburg.
Good luck! I'm fairly certain he'll be an instant success at Augsburg.

R

Ryu Hayabusa

Is that how you would actually pronounce his name? Genuine question.

I'm no expert in Danish, but I'm fairly sure their version sounds almost the same as the German version "Heuberg". Probably the second "j" as in "Heubjerg" is voice though.

Home of Barca Fans