Pierre-Emile Kordt Hojbjerg

MessiDinho10

You know what an Englishman says to get attention? "Oi!"
That is literally the same sound as the German (and probably also Dutch) "eu" sound.

In Dutch it's a different sound. It's the same as in the French word "meilleur". I thought it is the same as that sound as that in the Scandinavian languages, but I'm not sure.

R

Ryu Hayabusa

In Dutch it's a different sound. It's the same as in the French word "meilleur". I thought it is the same as that sound as that in the Scandinavian languages, but I'm not sure.

So like the German "ö". That would be true if it was only "Høbjerg", I reckon. But it isn't. "ö" and "j/i" make German "eu".
Jesus Christ, I know for a fact that there are a few Danish around here. Where are they when you need them?

Trickykid

Now with Vidal coming, Højbjerg really ought to get the hell out of Dodge, or else he'll waste at least half a season on the bench. Right now he's easily good enough to start for most Bundesliga sides. If only Dortmund had sold Gündogan, he could've been the perfect replacement.

Hopefully he'll push for a loan move sooner rather than later.

Trickykid

Anyhow, yeah, huge potential in this one. Now that Victor Fischer has stalled completely in regards to his development, it looks like Højbjerg is going to be the next great Dane we can pin our hopes on.

Home of Barca Fans