Paulo Dybala

messi2140

6racies Xavi
actually now that I remember, our friend [MENTION=19985]Marchisio8[/MENTION] was super confident about beating Madrid in 2017 and relatively confident of beating us in 2015.

:pique:

Inb4 he exits the forum after Juve's defeat with "Love you CR7" :pep:

giphy.gif

Marchisio8

Banned
actually now that I remember, our friend [MENTION=19985]Marchisio8[/MENTION] was super confident about beating Madrid in 2017 and relatively confident of beating us in 2015.

:pique:

You remember shit, I am probably the most pessimist juve fan when it comes to finals, we love to choke those ones.

Nice try though, Isn't it embarrassing to claim such thing only for the others in the forum realizing you are talking shit and putting words in other members mouth? :lol:

Marchisio8

Banned
Inb4 he exits the forum after Juve's defeat with "Love you CR7" :pep:

Believe it or not, there are actually football fans outside of this forum who are club fans than player fans. In their world everything isn't about Messi and Ronaldo, but the club they love and have supporting their whole life :)

Last edited:

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
So haven't most players, there is no middle ground between the decent and one of the greats?

He's not World Class either. He can be very good in the right system, but the problem for players like Isco, James and Dybala is that there isn't always possible to play the right system for them to shine if it doesn't work for the rest of the team.

Leo_Messi

Believe it or not, there are actually football fans outside of this forum who are club fans than player fans. In their world everything is about Messi and Ronaldo, but the club they love and have supporting their whole life :)

What gave you this idea? Some insanely pathetic, embarrassing and teenage like tantrums by the same users (they know who they are) as always whenever teams where CR7 plays in are having a good night in the CL? Those same 4-5 users that most of us (at least me) are embarrassed by, due to solely sharing a forum with them alone?

On the other hand you have lifelong fans, club members included (as in my case) who do not put much emphasis on the Messi-CR7 rivalry and never really did. However it is not just an average rivalry. It is a historic rivalry in football history as there have never been two players this dominant and this good for a 10+ year period. They could not be more different players and personalities either which adds to the rivalry. Or the simple fact that Messi is on course to become the biggest club legend not only for us but any elite team in Europe and a lifelong player for us. That and CR7 having been our main rival for almost 10 years while playing for our biggest rivals by far.

So it's not some ordinary rivalry. Even neutrals have been blabbering about who the better player is (even though it should be obvious for anyone with 2 eyes) for the past 10+ years. Hence it being the most tiring football discussion in that same time period.

That and many football fans being followers of players rather than clubs which you as a Juventino must have realized given the sudden influx of new "Juve fans" this past summer.

Last edited:

Zidane82

The combined sums of the collective.

You cannot replace Messi directly. It is impossible. Unless you can find the best goalscorer in the world, the best distributor and the best passer all in one person. That and him performing at an extreme level for 10+ years in a row. Such players do not exist out there and might only arrive every half century or so.

That’s all correct so we get someone as ‘close’ as possible.. there aren’t that many highly skilled players like Dybala imho

Any names you can think of ?

KingLeo10

That’s all correct so we get someone as ‘close’ as possible.. there aren’t that many highly skilled players like Dybala imho

Any names you can think of ?

he has one great shot (the curler with his left foot) and that's it.

close range ball control is not world class.

He's a better Asensio by all regards.

Pepe Silvia

He's not World Class either. He can be very good in the right system, but the problem for players like Isco, James and Dybala is that there isn't always possible to play the right system for them to shine if it doesn't work for the rest of the team.
I'd add Coutinho to this list. He is quite extraordinary when parts, if not all, of the pitch are working for him to shine versus him needing to shine in a system that views him more as an afterthought.

Pedro

La Masia
[tw]1129007595841314816[/tw]

Dybala's leaving Juve, his agent and brother have confirmed, wonder where to

FCBfan22

I'd say a club in EPL. Possibly United. Or Chelsea if the ban is postponed (please buy Cou instead).

Can't see Real getting him, since they are getting Hazard and most likely Pogba and Jovic too.

xXKonan

Maybe ATM will want him since Griezmann is leaving
Don't think Simeone will put up with him for very long.

Griezmann despite his off-field antics is twice the hard worker and far more flexible than Dybala is. Dybala is a talented player in his own right but a very rigid one though that requires a special setup for him to thrive in.

clemente

Agent in England, will go to United apparently.
Can't wait till PL fans will hype him up as a top 3 in the world after 25 G+A season.

Home of Barca Fans