Copa del Rey: SD Huesca - FC Barcelona 0-4

ZenI

Professor Balthazar
Excited about Samper, really excited. And Douglas also, but maybe in another way than Samper :)

Antimadridista1

Iniesta needs match fitness but what are Rakitic and Mathieu doing in starting 11 vs. 3rd division team?

Agree about Mathieu but Rakitic didn't play a lot against Valencia + we didn't see much of his offensive skills (aparts from the goals of course, I'm talking about the passing). Best way to create automatisms with Iniesta is to play together against weak opposition.

DinhoR10

Would've rathered Sandro in and Rafinha in midfield, This is effectively a 4 man midfield as Rafinha spends most of his time level with Iniesta/Rakitic when he's on the wing.

CatalinR10

57022848364011352041546.gif

Innnnnnnnn on Huesca game thread.

Hope it.s a good game.

Don with some magic.

yahudi

Very dissappointed with Halilović omitted from the squad list.
Could have signed for just about any team in Europe but decided to chase his dream playing for Barca.
I rate him among the most talented players in Europe and I'm sure majority would agree.

He might be talented as hell but so far he did not show much while playing for the B team.

Is Halilovic the best player in Barcelona B?

No. Adama and Samper were the best ones this season.

Trying to stay optimistic but my general feeling is that not even in Frank's first season did Barca have such a negative vibe around it. The Dutchman had vision and was building something new whereas Lucho shows little hope and hardly inspires anyone.

Before Frank, Barca had hit rock bottom. Things could only turn for the better.

With Lucho, everyone still has the 08-12 Barca in the back of their head. Plus, with Martino steering away from the "true Barca way" and not earning any silverware, the judgement on Lucho will be harder than ever.

Bye Monty!

Indeed.

MAtS starting, I'm surprised :)

And this confirms douglas is ahead of montoya for lucho...

With Copa and CL, Ter Stegen might actually get quite a few games this season. It's still less than I would've hoped for, though

Iniesta needs match fitness but what are Rakitic and Mathieu doing in starting 11 vs. 3rd division team?

You need some backbone in a rotated team, especially in the first match of the tie. Expect Adama, Ie and some more fringe players in two weeks

messi2140

6racies Xavi
Not watching the game , can someonetell me who really stood out.

Just saw the chat , seems douglas is one hell of a game

Home of Barca Fans