Alexandre Lacazette

Jenks

Would be a waste for him to come here. We'll probably have Suarez, Messi, Neymar, Pedro, Deulofeu and Munir in 2016; isn't that enough?

Besides, "does he suit Barca's style?"

He's obviously a talent but Barca is a different level. I can't say I've seem anything from him that would justify the club spending money on him. If you look at his goals a large chunk come from the sort of open counters that Barca don't really have the luxury of.

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
Injured and out of the Monaco game and in doubt for PSG. It'll be a real test for Lyon because two of their better backups are at AFCON.

Bertus

Injured and out of the Monaco game and in doubt for PSG. It'll be a real test for Lyon because two of their better backups are at AFCON.

He will miss game against PSG too. Was announced today that he will need 3 weeks to recover.

Bertus

Well, if they can hold out against PSG and OM then they will have truly deserved the title.

They deserve it as much as marseille.

They both are doing awesome with so little money. Especially Lyon.

PSG winning the title would be a joke. Even as a PSG fan, it would be disgusting given what PSG showed so far.

I'm rooting for Lyon. They deserve it.

Ini8

¡Gr?*cies Xavi!
They deserve it as much as marseille.

They both are doing awesome with so little money. Especially Lyon.

PSG winning the title would be a joke. Even as a PSG fan, it would be disgusting given what PSG showed so far.

I'm rooting for Lyon. They deserve it.

Truly. They were fun to watch when they handed RM their ass to them multiple times about a decade ago. Fun times.

Don't they have like 17 youth graduates in their first team squad at the moment?

Bertus

Truly. They were fun to watch when they handed RM their ass to them multiple times about a decade ago. Fun times.

Don't they have like 17 youth graduates in their first team squad at the moment?

Their team is mostly youth graduates. Yes. Admirable what they're doing really.

They have the best youth academy in France for now what, 15 years at least.

That said, the one who should be thanked right now would be Rémi Garde (previous coach). He was the one who found and trained lots of those young talents.

He wasn't fired last summer, he just chose to resign after an incredibly hard season that left him on his knees. He couldn't handle the pressure anymore and needed a well earned rest.

DO NOT FORGET AJ AUXERRE !!!

Yea, I'm rooting for Lyon too, then Marseille.
Aulas always said Lyon would come back to the top within a few years. It's just happening even faster than he expected. And the new stadium will be ready within a year too.

Jair Ventura

Hasn't yet regained his pre injury form but picked up a goal via penalty nonetheless. At 23, he's the most underrated striker in Europe imo. He's a better individual talent right now than Neymar imo, more in the mold of a Suarez to Neymar's Cavani. Stronger on the ball and in the air, comparable vision, more powerful boot, and so on. I expect him to make noise in European play next season as OL looks to qualify for the UCL.

edit: picked up another goal in extra time, putting him at 27 goals in all competitions through 25 games.

Last edited:

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Hasn't yet regained his pre injury form but picked up a goal via penalty nonetheless. At 23, he's the most underrated striker in Europe imo. He's a better individual talent right now than Neymar imo, more in the mold of a Suarez to Neymar's Cavani. Stronger on the ball and in the air, comparable vision, more powerful boot, and so on. I expect him to make noise in European play next season as OL looks to qualify for the UCL.

edit: picked up another goal in extra time, putting him at 27 goals in all competitions through 25 games.

Are you serious?

Bertus

PSG is apparently after Lacazette and Fekir as attacking options. They're apparently shortlisted along with De Bruyne, Depay, and Felipe Anderson. Report is here:

http://canal-supporters.com/2015/05/la-revue-de-presse-psg-lacazette-fekir-ibra/

Perhaps Bertus can translate?

Paul Pogba is PSG's priority this summer, but the parisian club also wants to sign a forward. According to l'Equipe, they put Lacazette and Fekir on their list. Lacazette is sitting on the top spot of this list to strengthen their attack.

Lacazette's contract with Lyon runs till 2018, but he never closed the door to a departure this summer, and he isn't indifferent to the thought of joining PSG, even if he also didn't close the door to the idea of playing the CL in Lyon's new stadium.

Lacazette can play in CF position or on the wings, that's why PSG is interested since Blanc can only count on Ibra and Cavani as CF. And on the wings, Lucas Moura and Lavezzi don't have their slots settled.

In Lyon, Lacazette earns 200k euros gross per month. It's less than what Lucas Digne earns with PSG, which means Lacazette's salary would dramatically increase if he joins PSG. Fekir earns only 50K gross per month.

PSG's problem is not to convince those players, but to get Lyon's President, Aulas, to sell them.

---------------

Aulas and Nasser are at war at the moment. I don't see PSG managing to get those players. Or Aulas will want something like 20M for fekir, and 50-60M for Lacazette, which is too much.

Home of Barca Fans