Paco Alcácer

serghei

Always was a top player. Now he's evolved one step more into a top class one. If he improves even more in the next year, he'll be one of the best pure 9 strikers in the world.

He'll be difficult to block next week.

clemente

Dortmund are so much more fun to watch than us, happy for Paco to get out of this toxic environment and now boss every game.

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
Basically another Iago Aspas.

Very different types of players. Aspas is more of a budget Messi. But I guess you mean that both of them like to be the big fish in a small pond, which is not true for now. Borussia are genuine title contenders.

El Gato

Villarato!
Very different types of players. Aspas is more of a budget Messi. But I guess you mean that both of them like to be the big fish in a small pond, which is not true for now. Borussia are genuine title contenders.

No. I mean that they're your usual flavour of a poacher, a good player, but prone to streakyness and who usually turn up for some bigger occasions, but then disappear depending on moods. He is not a 'top' striker by standards of the last decade. Just better than most players in a shallow market. I guess the bar is going down since your usual Agueros, Cavanis, Lewandowskis, Costas and others are over 30 now. Playing field is becoming more level where any striker like Alcacer or Jović after one good season stands out from the average pack.

And no, Aspas is not a budget Messi. LOL

Last edited:

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
No. I mean that they're your usual flavour of a poacher, a good player, but prone to streakyness and who usually turn up for some bigger occasions, but then disappear depending on moods. He is not a 'top' striker by standards of the last decade. Just better than most players in a shallow market. I guess the bar is going down since your usual Agueros, Cavanis, Lewandowskis, Costas and others are over 30 now. Playing field is becoming more level where any striker like Alcacer or Jović after one good season stands out from the average pack.

And no, Aspas is not a budget Messi. LOL

Aspas is not a poacher. He likes to drop deep, can play on the right wing, creates chances. Much closer to a second striker than to a poacher.

El Gato

Villarato!
Aspas is not a poacher. He likes to drop deep, can play on the right wing, creates chances. Much closer to a second striker than to a poacher.

Deep or up-top doesn't matter, neither does the best comparison. He's expected to score and he doesn't do it all that regularly. Aspas, Raul, Morientes.. take your pick.

Also - it's Bundesliga. Makes Werner look OK.

Last edited:

CatalinR10

wow.

at some point he was scoring for fun every game , making people here mad we sold him for 25 mil was it ? now he's back in La liga for 23m.

wow.

Home of Barca Fans