Paco Alcácer

El Flaco

[tw]1027670903784726529[/tw]

Says Watford asked Barcelona today for Paco Alcácer. The proposal arrived late and it was not sent to the player because it was not viable.

soul24rage

He´s part of thr death trio signed during Lucho tenure.
Arda 42
Gomes 35
Paco 30

I cringe....

ugh except for umtiti and cillessen that transfer window was a disgrace and we should have done so much better.

Last edited:

God Serena

ugh except for umtiti that transfer window was a disgrace and we should have done so much better.

I remember when people said Paco and Gomes were great players just held down by that terrible Valencia team and that we'd crippled them by taking their best players...

raedkuwait

AT the shit form Suarez have been in for a couple of years now, my 14 years old son is a good back up
for Suarez, so paco might be not a bad backup after all

BarçaBarça

[tw]1029411169965105152[/tw]

What are our board doing? Us Barca-fans need a scapegoat!
We have always had someone to make fun of, and put a ridiculous amount of blame on..
Hleb, Song, Douglas, Paulinho, Gomes, Paco - now they all seem to leave, and that is not healthy for our fanbase.

I'm sure Suarez will get his fair share of blame this coming season, but he has been great once, so that is different.
Denis is bad, but some think he is La Masia, so he can't be a true scapegoat, Rafinha+Munir can't because they actually are La Masia.
Dembele will bag a lot of goals, so even haters will be turned, and Vermaelen might be injured, but won people over last season - not true scapegoat either..

We need someone to be a true scapegoat, who will it be now??

Home of Barca Fans