Roberto Firmino

Yannik

tbf, Firmino did pull this one off more effective than I've actually ever seen from Ribery, even though the spin IS actually called the Ribery-Spin/McGeady-Spin. :lol: Really one of my personal all-time top-5 skillmoves in football, always warms my heart when I see it executed so smoothly.

Xaviniesta

Apparently Holgate says Firmino called him a n**ger. There is an investigation underway
<div style="width: 100%; height: 0px; position: relative; padding-bottom: 56.227%;"><iframe src="https://streamable.com/s/06auq/uxthpz" frameborder="0" width="100%" height="100%" allowfullscreen style="width: 100%; height: 100%; position: absolute;"></iframe></div>

Givenchy

did Holgate actually accuse him though? the way he freaked out i thought Firmino spat at him or something (at around 0:15 in that vid), surely the ref would of reacted if he heard a racial slur.

Tmoj

did Holgate actually accuse him though? the way he freaked out i thought Firmino spat at him or something (at around 0:15 in that vid), surely the ref would of reacted if he heard a racial slur.

There is a video which shows Holgate accusing Firmino of being racist. The video of Firmino and reaction of the referee and surrounding players suggests otherwise. It appears to have been a misunderstanding as apparently the matter was settled with Holgate at half time. The FA are obviously and rightly going to investigate the matter though.

Home of Barca Fans