Which trophies will Barca win in 2014/15?

Which trophies will Barca win in 2014/15?

• Total voters

antonnn

Blue Blooded Aussie
I wouldn't be surprised if you beat us tbh, we seem to take turns in beating each other, and we won the last one.
That's what everybody said about you lot in 2011-2012 too.
2012 was destiny, there's nothing else to explain what happened. :lol:

Neymessi

So you say we will be knocked out against a decent side but you expect us to win against you?Which teams are decent according to you then?

antonnn

Blue Blooded Aussie
If you read my post again, I said you'd probably lose to a good side, but if you beat one then you'd get KO'd by the next good side. That one you beat could very possibly be us, given how neither Barca nor Chelsea have beaten the other twice in a row when we've met(though one of Chelsea's victories were in a group stage, so it can be argued Barca have the upper hand overall). And I didn't say I expect you to win either, I said it wouldn't surprise me, which is far from expecting a Barca victory.

Morten

14 round have been played, you have played mediocre for the majority of this time, still only two points behind us. Now you are stating to play a bit better recently, so no mediocre la liga side is gonna stop you, while we look tired. You will win the league with at least 5 points. In the cups anything can happen.

antonnn

Blue Blooded Aussie
If Real fail to win the league then Ancelotti screwed it big time, cause he has the best team.

Alik

14 round have been played, you have played mediocre for the majority of this time, still only two points behind us. Now you are stating to play a bit better recently, so no mediocre la liga side is gonna stop you, while we look tired. You will win the league with at least 5 points. In the cups anything can happen.

We'll see later throughout the season. But the way we've played so far, it looks like we'll drop points before you do. And even if we don't lose against the lower teams, we still have to face you and Atletico.

T

Thanos

If we lose the Copa del Rey we should clean house lol. It would be embarrassing to lose to Athletic with players like Messi, Neymar and Suarez on our squad.

raskolnikov

I'm going for a dobleta. I think we will get by Espanyol today, Real will drop points the coming weeks and we will edge them in la liga, copa del rey should be formality considering its basically a home match against a weaker opponent.

Cl will be difficult, I personally think Bayern beat us over 2 games but even if we get by it will be Real waiting in the final who based on the 2 games this season are superior to us h2h. So I can see a treble just don't think its very likely to happen, we need a perfect performance in both the semi's and the final.

StarLord

I'm going for a dobleta. I think we will get by Espanyol today, Real will drop points the coming weeks and we will edge them in la liga, copa del rey should be formality considering its basically a home match against a weaker opponent.

Cl will be difficult, I personally think Bayern beat us over 2 games but even if we get by it will be Real waiting in the final who based on the 2 games this season are superior to us h2h. So I can see a treble just don't think its very likely to happen, we need a perfect performance in both the semi's and the final.

Why do you think Bayern will beat us over two legs? What are the reasons for this conviction of yours? Haven't we performed better than Bayern this season? When was the last time they have beaten a really good team? We have beaten ALL the really good teams we faced this season, back2back!

Yes Real Madrid have a better h2h, but we have a far superior record in the big games than they do as well.

If one team should be favorites for the CL, it should be us.

Home of Barca Fans