Shkodran Mustafi

Yannik

Even Bayern linked with him now, aswell Madrid and Barca already.
I havent seen his matches for Valencia, but from what I've heard he seems to be a pretty big thing at this point.
But I'm always somehow against buying expensive defenders. If a team has defensive problems, then the first thing they should do is change their tactics. Having awesome defenders doesnt mean you ahve an awesome defense. When you do it right, then you can get a worldclass defense even with absolutely garbage defenders.

R

Ryu Hayabusa

Dunno... while they ask for 40M minimum at this point, might as well just pay for Laporte's buyout.

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
He said he thinks it's time for him to move on and that he'd like to play in the Bundesliga since he's German. #WilkommenZuMünchen

Yannik

Do you think he was in any way influential to Otamendi's sudden and drastic improvement in play for Valencia last year? I haven't been too impressed with him at City and the few times I've seen Mustafi he's looked really good and it sounds like that has continued.

serghei

It's normal. German and Bundesliga players want to play for Bayern. The rest want to play for Barcelona and Real Madrid.

navidjaan

Screw Laporte and Marquinhos. Get Mustafi. Young, leader, German, class, ideal contrast to Pique, and avoid yet another whole summer with a 'Thiago Silva' case

Notice how Mustafi holds his teammates back from approaching Neymar after the slap. Definitely needed after losing Puyol and sooner or later Mascherano.

[youtube]watch?v=aCaPeDvR6fE[/youtube]

Jombi

He's my favorite option together with Umtiti, but I fully expect us to go for Mertesacker or John Terry.

J

Jamie Cal

Well,tbh he look the most likely scenario for our CB signing anyway

Why so? Surely Laporte and Marquinhos look more likely? There hasn't been much talk about his getting him in a while.

That said, he won't be playing in Europe and is pretty good, we could definitely do a lot worse. After Laporte, he'd probably be my option.

Home of Barca Fans