Premier League 2014/15

Who will win the EPL this season?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Morten

Was expecting a borefest tbh.

You can't have a fast flowing and entertaining game when Chelsea midfield got licence to kill from Clattenburg.

Mourinho set up for a boring draw, but ii dont think it was particulary dirty. But should have gotten a few yellow more.

raskolnikov

Mourinho is all about the long run, from a strategist point of view I would love him if I didnt dislike him so much.

L

linetty

I lol'd when my commentator claimed City-Chelsea to be the clasico of the world :lol: A game with Chelsea as one of the sides can never be called a clasico. They kill football.

This guy never watched Barca-RM I guess :eusa_think:

L

linetty

I probably would of thrown myself off a bridge by now if i was a Villa fan, they so bad yet we still couldn't beat them :lol::lol:
Yeah they are :lol: Honestly I feel abit sorry for those Villa fans at the stadium, I don't think they travelled that far for this...

L

linetty

Oh boy that Villa keeper can;t even save a ball going right onto his hands :facepalm:

antonnn

Blue Blooded Aussie
Mourinho is all about the long run, from a strategist point of view I would love him if I didnt dislike him so much.
Yup, that's why, despite eventually playing a draw at home being negative, I can see the positive from this. I'd rather draw with City twice in a season and win the league than do the double over all the top 4 rivals and not win. I've said it many times that Mourinho is playing for the season, not for a necessarily great result against the other top sides. I'd love for him to do that but if it means we'll win the title being a bit negative then that's okay, especially as we haven't been champs since 2010.

Semi-Neutral

Sir Alupp Heynrguson
Great game today, Giroud and Cazorla continuing their goal-scoring form, Walcott and Ozil both scoring and looking great as well, defense and Coquelin solid once more

And Bellerin with the cherry on top! :wub:

Last edited:
L

linetty

Great game from Bellerin and now he scores the 5th... We've been foolish to let him go

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans