Sylvinho

ZenI

Professor Balthazar
Indeed he did a great job last night, and I never doubtet him either. But I thought he would retire after this season. Anyway, I'm not to sure we should give him a new contract. He is getting older and we really should bring in somebody else.

Raed

Dr. Raed St. Claire
I definitely did. When i found abidal was out i wasnt worried. Sylvinho has been great this season. Even last season. And what about that ball he put in for eto'o which eto'o almost got a touch on. I dont think ive ever seen a more lethal cross from a fcb full back!

I said the same thing to my Cule friend. He is so smart.

evilhita666

Barçapocalypse NOW!
Sylvinho is one of my fave players, and he stopped Rooney every single time, too bad his carreer is almost over... I wish we could give him a position inside the club when he retires...

Zqa-

I hope he takes another year with us, and then get some coach role or scout, or something like that.

Gnegneri

immaculately conceived
what can i say?

like he is as a human and how he works on the field, it's how you want to see every barca player get 35. he fits the club very well

JALJM

Yep, my only concern was that he would push too far upfield...but I should have known he's too smart for that in a final. Someone said he was crying at the end of the match...i didn't see that tho. I felt very happy for him

maz

I walk the line
I said the same thing to my Cule friend. He is so smart.
Exactly. He is the most pragmatic brazilian footballer ever! He doesnt do the fancy things, but he doesnt show fear. He works hard, does what needs to be done, sacrifices himself if he needs to, gets forward if he needs to. For all he has done at fcb, he deserved to start this game. He is a big reason we are where we are today. His intelligence and welcoming nature in the dressing room has gone a long way to unite this squad.

Fourteen

Monster Masch
Exactly. He is the most pragmatic brazilian footballer ever! He doesnt do the fancy things, but he doesnt show fear. He works hard, does what needs to be done, sacrifices himself if he needs to, gets forward if he needs to. For all he has done at fcb, he deserved to start this game. He is a big reason we are where we are today. His intelligence and welcoming nature in the dressing room has gone a long way to unite this squad.
Yep, agreed. I'm sure he's done so much for this club we aren't even aware of.

il pepe

His reaction after Iniesta's goal against Chelsea said it all for me.
he didn't celebrate too much, ran too Pep en talked to him.
An excellent Pro!

Last edited:

maz

I walk the line
His reaction after we beat man utd said it all! On guddy's shoulders in tears!

Zqa-

FC Barcelona has informed Sylvio Mendes Campos ‘Sylvinho' that his contract will not be extended when it ends on 30th June.. FC Barcelona would like to publicly acknowledge and thank Sylvinho for his contribution and commitment over the last five seasons during which he has won 2 Champions League trophies, 3 Spanish leagues, 1 Kings Cup and 2 Spanish Super Cups.

Official page..

Thanks for all Sylvinho!

Home of Barca Fans