TV3: BARCA wans to sell MESSI

Crixus

tumblr_n478hhpFOb1sofiemo8_500.png

I

instinct

“Barcelona is the best club in the world and should be represented by the best board members, too,” “Senor Faus is someone who doesn’t know anything about football and wants to manage Barcelona like a business, which it is not.

Just thought of this statement from Messi back in December. I believe that he is currently extremely unhappy here.

ammarfcb

ze special one
Buying Villa with Messi's money? Messi will immediately take back his transfer request and ask to stay forever when he hears that. :tito:

all i'm saying is loaning out barca b to epl to play in a proper league and gettin a front line of -neymar-benteke-pedro can't hurt.

Ursegor

World Champion
Benteke might be able to utilize Alves' crosses at least. He looks about 7 ft. tall. Good plan IMO.

Ode to Django

You're not even a real journalism
Let's be honest, Messi started slacking even when Pep was here. After this much time of carrying team on his shoulders it gets hard to be your own disciplinarian. And once the power shifts from manager to player all kind of other problems arise.
In short, the blame for current state of things lies on both the board AND players.

Pep's followers should remind themselves of his latest statements where he said he left because he couldn't motivate the players anymore. Do you need a translation?

^^

Ritchie

I think Messi and others will be sold if this board survives a confidence vote. They view this team as legacy of Laporta. They will sell Messi to raise money for the new stadium so history can say Qatar Airways Camp Nou built during the rule of.....

Let's face it! Xavi, Puoyl, VV are leaving which makes it easier to rid of Messi. Neymar$ will take centre stage with a new coach that I bet has already given his thoughts to how the new team should look like. The FIFA ban might complicate things a bit..

Again all this CAN HAPPEN if the board survives. The Rosell crap started before he even took over. They have an agenda and they are trying to execute it. I can't see Messi and this board co-existing for long. One of the two will be departing and I hope it's the rotten board of directors.

None of this could have happened if the Socis didn't vote Rosell in by a landslide giving him the mandate to do whatever he want, which just so happened to be destroying the legacy he was left and restricting future membership. Well done Socis.

Home of Barca Fans