EURO 2016 Qualifying

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Portugal with the easiest group.

We drew Spain (as in last EC), Turkey and Czechs. Last match is vs. Spain which is good.

Catalan Fan

Now it's been made I know which games we get to watch.Austria v Hungary which am not too excited about, but the other is Spain v Croatia, so am happy with that.

AnfieldEd

I am Leg End
France has an enormous advantage though being the hosts and being in group A, with their opponents in group A. Their route to the final is piss easy up to the semis where they could face Italy or Belgium.

AnfieldEd

I am Leg End
In the papers today in england they had a wallchart of potential routes to the final my semi finalists were England vs Spain and France vs Italy.

I put Italy in the semis as its nailed on to be a Germany-Italy quarter final and Italy just never ever lose to Germany in tournament football. England would have a potential easy quarter final (if Italy win the group) in either Portugal or Belgium. So for me its a Spain-France final and France winning.

If Belgium win the group then I expect a Germany-France semi with Germany winning that.

Last edited:

Catalan Fan

It's a bastard to predict at this stage ! :lol:

I got Semi Finals as this... SPA v Fuck Knows and GER v FRA.

Spain could face either ENG, POR, BEL or ITA, and that's without any upsets.I'll have a bet on who makes the Semi's but I'll wait until it pans out a bit before I commit.

Catalan Fan

We were looking to get more tickets via a friend of a friend who works for FIFA.We asked for IRE v BEL tickets in Bordeaux (our nearest venue).

She got back to us today, wanted £350 per ticket lol.The most expensive official tickets (cat 1) for group stages were 145 euros via UEFA, suffice to say we declined.

FIFA, still trying to rip people off... :lol:

Catalan Fan

France have got some really good players coming through, plus with home advantage they will be tough to beat in Euros.

Pog, Payet, Kante, Griezmann, Martial, Coman ? Looking forward to see how they do.

Home of Barca Fans