Gabriel 'Gabigol' Barbosa

Jair Ventura

So is he going to be the real deal,what are the odds?

He's playing at the highest level at a young age and is playing well. His all around game is very impressive and he has the versatility to play anywhere across an attacking front. At only 18/19 he finished with 19 goals across all comps which is not something that happens often. All things considered, I think there's a good chance he reaches his potential but you can never say for sure.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
He should not go to PSG, it would be just another lucas moura... I think he should do like Neymar and stay in Brazil at least two more years.

Neymar is a different beast altogether compared to any other current Brazilian attacker and in recent past. Someone who will end up as an ATG if he avoids really bad luck. Unfortunately for Brazil you can't say the same for their other players.

For Neymar, it would have probably worked out even if he left Brazil earlier too given he went to the right team like us.

I don't know about Gabigol, but if he's performing at a level where he's clearly a level above the rest then he should probably leave IMO.

Last edited:

EdmondDantes

He reminds me of Aguero. Similar playing style. Turned 19 in August, FM legend. He could be a good signing for someone.

Co0ter

Good finisher with both feet, even better considering he's 19. If he continued developing and improving he could be exactly the type of forward Arsenal need. Giroud is not the type of player they should be starting. I'd say I'd like to see him at Liverpool too, but there midfield wouldn't create shit for him.

khaled_a_d

Nobody posted here in such a long time which obviously isn't a good sign.

He is in Brazil's Copa squad,he is also followed by both RM & PSG .We have 1st option on him from the Neymar deal,think last one of the 3 who still in Santos, but doubt we will exercise it and would just be happy to get our money back

MaxY

Devil May Cry
He is in Brazil's Copa squad,he is also followed by both RM & PSG .We have 1st option on him from the Neymar deal,think last one of the 3 who still in Santos, but doubt we will exercise it and would just be happy to get our money back

I guess I stereotyped him and thought he was a good dribbler because he's fast,Brazilian and from Santos. He has 1 completed dribble per game in the Brazilian league.. I know he's a CF and all but that really disappointed me. For example Ronaldo and Bale are shit dribblers yet they have 1.4 and 1.8 completed dribbles per game in La Liga.
For example 2 of the worlds best CF's(Lewa and Suarez) have 1.2 per game in much more difficult leagues than the Brazilian one. Aguero has 2.2. and even freaking Higuain has 1.4 .
If we could get a good deal for him that's mostly composed of bonuses (like Martial and Sanches ) then I would be happy. We could make Valencia our freaking B team and loan them Cheryshev again,but this time with Gabigol and Asensio .

khaled_a_d

I guess I stereotyped him and thought he was a good dribbler because he's fast,Brazilian and from Santos. He has 1 completed dribble per game in the Brazilian league.. I know he's a CF and all but that really disappointed me. For example Ronaldo and Bale are shit dribblers yet they have 1.4 and 1.8 completed dribbles per game in La Liga.
For example 2 of the worlds best CF's(Lewa and Suarez) have 1.2 per game in much more difficult leagues than the Brazilian one. Aguero has 2.2. and even freaking Higuain has 1.4 .
If we could get a good deal for him that's mostly composed of bonuses (like Martial and Sanches ) then I would be happy. We could make Valencia our freaking B team and loan them Cheryshev again,but this time with Gabigol and Asensio .

Valencia will get Halilovic most likely and they seem very big fan of him.doubt they would want Asensio & Cheryshev at same time with him. Also with Paco Alcacer I am not sure it will be smart to give them Gabigol if signed.
But there will be plenty of Liga teams who would welcome those guys with open arms.

Home of Barca Fans