Josep Maria Bartomeu

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
If that's true, the club will lose A LOT of fans. Let's hope the socios will do something (even though i don't have high hopes for that)

Gloryhunters I guess. If you're not willing to support and stand up for your team through difficult times then I don't know how you can call yourself a 'fan' of the club then.

Behrox

Vice President of FC Barcelona
Gloryhunters I guess. If you're not willing to support and stand up for your team through difficult times then I don't know how you can call yourself a 'fan' of the club then.

+1 Good thing to get rid of the plastic glory hunting bandwagoners

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
I doubt he is gonna resign and im not sure we can get those 15% for vote of no confidence. Shameless people like obviously don't give a shit about the fact that he was not elected, Rosell was, but hey.... who cares, Fart surely don't.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Barca deserves a better board but Barca also deserves more candidates to choose from instead giving it all up just for Laporta. Lack of choices breeds corruption

Stric

Barca deserves a better board but Barca also deserves more candidates to choose from instead giving it all up just for Laporta. Lack of choices breeds corruption

That's very true. Unfortunately, though, I believe many socis would sooner vote for Laporta than an "unknown" candidate, for the lack of a better term. Simply because, with all this happening, people will see Laporta as the opposite, and besides, he'll probably always be associated with the beginning of Barca's best era.

Maria

You were one of those who said that we would be so much better when Laporta leaves, weren't you? I guess the lack of choices and the fact that MD was campaigning for Rosell for years wasn't a problem back then.

That's very true. Unfortunately, though, I believe many socis would sooner vote for Laporta than an "unknown" candidate, for the lack of a better term. Simply because, with all this happening, people will see Laporta as the opposite, and besides, he'll probably always be associated with the beginning of Barca's best era.

If you really believe that then you don't know how the socios are.

Last edited:

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Typical cynical a la Maria reply.
Rosell won with a record of 60% of votes in 2010 so I guess all those people are fools for trusting in good faith he would do better than Laporta.

Maria

Rosell won with a record of 60% of votes in 2010 so I guess all those people are fools for trusting in good faith he would do better than Laporta.

Those are the same people who are letting the current board spend 600M euros on an inexisting project after everything they've done, so as you might guess I don't have such a good opinion about them. And it's unfortunate, because if I would think differently of them then maybe I would have a little bit of hope for this team.

Cule4life

The Culest

The same socis who are putting 600mn in the hand of an unelected president who might be prosecuted and his group of shameless goons in the boardroom. Pardon me if I don't take them seriously

I

instinct

BlbTSwYIMAANnPG.jpg

:(

Devils

He has no choice but to take action now. He has fire coming at him from every single direction.

He has a a squad that is completely depleted, a manager that is about to walk away, fans who are in an uproar and media tearing the club to pieces.

Home of Barca Fans