Josep Maria Bartomeu

Hamzah

High Definition Member
I'm not sure it's possible to be worse than this guy, but benedito doesn't exactly fill me with confidence either.

I want Laporte back

I think ppl are overreacting. Right now there is no one capable of replacing Bartomeu. Be careful with the fake news and propaganda coming from Laporta and his team. Last season, most cules were happy with the team we had. Neymar, Messi, and Suarez all underperformed, and i dont think bartomeu should be blamed for that. We got Gomes, whom everyone was so happy to have, especially cause we stole it from madrid.

Alik

I think ppl are overreacting. Right now there is no one capable of replacing Bartomeu. Be careful with the fake news and propaganda coming from Laporta and his team. Last season, most cules were happy with the team we had. Neymar, Messi, and Suarez all underperformed, and i dont think bartomeu should be blamed for that. We got Gomes, whom everyone was so happy to have, especially cause we stole it from madrid.

Oh boy.

Horatio

You're welcome

Bartomeu, is that you?

When people wonder if MDs propaganda works, just read this above....^

so which part of my comment is mundo deportivo propaganda driven ? I'm willing to change my mind, but I'd like to hear some substance ...

S1 actually believe we stole Gomes from Rm ? Lol

Maybe you'll trust marca ( madrids newspaper) ?
I'm guessing you don't believe sport or Mundo deportivo?
http://www.marca.com/en/football/real-madrid/2017/07/03/595aaee0268e3ea30f8b45e4.html

Home of Barca Fans