Ivan Rakitić

BBZ8800

El Mundo Deportivo made a poll yesterday:
Whom would you let go in January: Rakitic or Vidal:

45% of voters (5032 votes) voted for Vidal to be sold
23% voted (2558 votes) for none to be sold
19% of voters (2128 votes) voted for Rakitic to be sold
13% voted for both to be sold

It seems that outside of this forum, an average Barca fan appreciates Rakitic more than Vidal.

soul24rage

As a squad player, I keep Rakitic.

But as a starter as of for this season, maybe. It depends on the form of Busi, Rakitic and Vidal for me and the type of role each player will play.

CatalinR10

El Mundo Deportivo made a poll yesterday:
Whom would you let go in January: Rakitic or Vidal:

45% of voters (5032 votes) voted for Vidal to be sold
23% voted (2558 votes) for none to be sold
19% of voters (2128 votes) voted for Rakitic to be sold
13% voted for both to be sold

It seems that outside of this forum, an average Barca fan appreciates Rakitic more than Vidal.

the so called average barca fans are casuals who are ok with Valverde being a coach here and are satisfied with the board because the club won a CL almost 5 years ago. They rarely watch a game and check highlights only. They probably saw that Rakitic was a starter in the last 2 games and thought hey , because we won , that means he's good. It doesn't matter that Messi went on goat mode and won the game almost by himself. Same logic applied last 2 years when we won vs Roma and Liverpool at home.

So called average fans are the reason the club is doing so bad. If this was 15 years ago there would have been tens of thousands of people waving their handkerchief during Valverde's 1st year here.

Id rather take the opinion of fans who actually join a football club forum and talk about the team , the game , tactics etc rather than average fans who barely watch a game on tv and are ok with average/sub average players.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
the so called average barca fans are casuals who are ok with Valverde being a coach here and are satisfied with the board because the club won a CL almost 5 years ago. They rarely watch a game and check highlights only. They probably saw that Rakitic was a starter in the last 2 games and thought hey , because we won , that means he's good. It doesn't matter that Messi went on goat mode and won the game almost by himself. Same logic applied last 2 years when we won vs Roma and Liverpool at home.

So called average fans are the reason the club is doing so bad. If this was 15 years ago there would have been tens of thousands of people waving their handkerchief during Valverde's 1st year here.

Id rather take the opinion of fans who actually join a football club forum and talk about the team , the game , tactics etc rather than average fans who barely watch a game on tv and are ok with average/sub average players.

Don't tell him about the Mundo Deportivo poll where the majority of the voters wanted Neymar back.

Nazario1985

So all these people died suddenly ? or are you just creating a bubble to invalidate everything not ok with your opinion ?

CatalinR10

So all these people died suddenly ? or are you just creating a bubble to invalidate everything not ok with your opinion ?

Different times.

From then till now they've got to witness probably the best football team there ever was , got to see another 4 CL title wins , lots of leagues won. When everything is shit they'll probably say , oh well at least they won a lot some years ago.

They're ok with mediocre football.

Or are you trying to say that no one is waving handkerchiefs because there's nothing to wave them for ? If that's the case , don't bother replying , LMAO.

BBZ8800

1. so the average Barca fan is:
1) opening Mundo deportivo to read it?
2) reading 10 stories since this poll was on a bottom of a page?
For example, I am reading Mundo/Sport once in 7-14 days.
The last time when I voted was a few years ago.

About handkerchiefs, 15 years ago people were happy when we qualified for a CL as 4th in La Liga.
I doubt that they would be mad for finishing the 1st.
Handkerchief for finishing 1st can come only from guys who are somewhat spoiled by the recent 10 years and have too high standards, which will be achieved never again in our history.

CatalinR10

About handkerchiefs, 15 years ago people were happy when we qualified for a CL as 4th in La Liga.
Handkerchief for finishing 1st can come only from guys who are somewhat spoiled by the recent 10 years and have too high standards, which will be achieved never again in our history.

Standards are set by the team you have. If we had a team full of random scrubs , no elite player wanting to join us , I would be happy with a CL qualification , because you can't expect titles and CL finals with squads like that , but when you have 1 bilion euro team with the greatest player in it , you expect to see beautifull football , not Messi saving Valverde's ass week in and out , not to mention 2 humiliations back to back in CL.

You can be content with winning a la liga title when you don't have decent opposition and get humiliated in CL , I'm not.

KingLeo10

BBZ cares about CL so much he's practically a RM fan at this point. But at the same time, he wants us to settle for La Liga because we supposedly can't have it any better than what we have right now. I'm confused, dawgs :benitez:

Vilarrubi

Actually no, MD posted a link to it on their Twitter. They have 2.5 million Twitter followers, so it is most likely casual fans.

[tw]1202140482089799680[/tw]

Interestingly “barcacentre” on Twitter (who id argue has way more serious Barca fans than MD) posted a similar post asking who would leave in January out of those two, the comments are pretty conclusive if you read down, most want Rakitic to leave.

[tw]1202112296031416320[/tw]

Nazario1985

Different times.

From then till now they've got to witness probably the best football team there ever was , got to see another 4 CL title wins , lots of leagues won. When everything is shit they'll probably say , oh well at least they won a lot some years ago.

They're ok with mediocre football.

Or are you trying to say that no one is waving handkerchiefs because there's nothing to wave them for ? If that's the case , don't bother replying , LMAO.

So i'm not saying that but YOU said "So called average fans are the reason the club is doing so bad" !!! AND I said they are mostly the same people as before !!!

But forget it, i should have not replied to you after you said the some fans are the reason behind our performance :)

Home of Barca Fans