Ivan Rakitić

Kul_z

Why? he speaks the truth. Ofcourse he wants modric to win balon d'or and i dont see nothing wrong with praising one real madrid player, which was first a barca fan just a reminder, and second modric is the least hated player of real squad. I think that messi doesn't have anything against that actually

Gnidrologist

If he really said those words BBZ is right - we are a team of nerdy schoolboys lacking of a healthy tribal 'fuck off, sod' instinct that guys like Vidal has. :lol:

xXKonan

According to MD they club wants to give him an extension however it doesn't include a pay raise though. Instead they are looking at a loyalty bonus instead.

clemente

Again coming out saying Modric deserves all the awards, he should lick Messis boots for giving him la liga and CDR. I don't remember last time I saw a barca player praise Madrid player so much.

vlad

Again coming out saying Modric deserves all the awards, he should lick Messis boots for giving him la liga and CDR. I don't remember last time I saw a barca player praise Madrid player so much.

They play for same country, journalists probably ask him alot about modric and his opinion on award

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent

Everybody should be Messi’s bitch. Right. Modric is one of his best friends, it’s understandable.

clemente

They play for same country, journalists probably ask him alot about modric and his opinion on award

Umtiti and Griezzman also play for the same country, but you don't see Umtiti talking about Griezzman being ahead of Messi.

Everybody should be Messi’s bitch. Right. Modric is one of his best friends, it’s understandable.

Yes they should, either play good or if you can't do that at least have it in you to respect the one who carried your ass throughout the season. Every football player has friends from other clubs, but you don't go out every day talking about how the biggest rival player is better than the one who gifted you the trophies, and especially when you know its not true. How can this guy play with Messi, spend hours with him every day, and actually believe Modric is better than him, I would understand a reasonable statement at least, like if Pique said Carvahal is better than Roberto, but this is just a lack of respect.

ronniecro

i bet rakitić supports modrić because he knows himself what a huge thing it would be for our domestic sport if croatian player wins bdor,nothing to do with him thinking modrić is actually better than messi

Zidane82

i bet rakitić supports modrić because he knows himself what a huge thing it would be for our domestic sport if croatian player wins bdor,nothing to do with him thinking modrić is actually better than messi

They were both anonymous left night against a young Spanish midfield.

6:0 to Spain !!

xXKonan

Before the match started he was awarded for his 100 caps, only for Croatia to lose 6-0 which beats their worse loss vs England 5-1.

That's definitely a moment he won't forget.

Raketa10

I don't get why would we improve his contract? I like Rakitic but I would't raise his salary. He has a contract until 2021 and no one will pay 125 mil for a 31y old Rakitic next summer. We should stay firm here. I am sick of that "contract improvement" shit. First Busi and now Rakitic. I wouldn't bend, because if we do every player will demand the same. Enough is enough!

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans