Votes: 53 44.5%
  • Ribery

Votes: 18 15.1%
  • Messi

Votes: 48 40.3%

• Total voters

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Considering FIFA has allegedly kowtowed to CR7, literally begging him to attend the BD ceremony on January 13th, I take that CR7 has won.

F

Flavia

Michel Platini: "The extension of the voting period for ballon d’Or? FIFA might have made it to please Ronaldo."

He's saying the truth cause he's pissed about ribery now.

barca1899

148539_473291442728524_326033871_n.jpg

Can't wait to see this year's face :lol:

Catorce

Cruijff's Heir
Three of those were taken at the same event, look at his tie. I also like to ridicule CR7 every now and then, but that is just a lie in that picture. Big lie.

suckabov

Lemon curry?
No need to take it so seriously. Of course those pictures aren't from different years; CR wasn't in the top 3 in 2010 and didn't attend the gala in 2011. The one picture is from the UEFA Best Player gala and the other one is from last year. The picture is just making fun of the fact that he's "forever #2" and not actually claiming to be an accurate depiction of CR's reaction faces throughout the years or anything.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Copied from the Bayern forum, some votes according to Sportbild. Apparently Messi is not getting many European votes.

PHILPP LAHM
1. Ribéry 2. Ronaldo 3. Messi

JAKUB BLASZCZYKOWSKI
1. Ronaldo 2. Messi 3. Lewandowski

VICENTE DEL BOSQUE
Xavi, Iniesta, Ribéry (don't know the order)

OTTMAR HITZFELD
1. Ribéry

DIDIER DESCHAMPS
1. Franck Ribery

BERTI VOGTS
1. Ronaldo 2. Lahm 3. Lewandowski

CESARE PRANDELLI
1. Pirlo 2. Ronaldo 3. Ribéry

NIKO KOVAC
1. Ribéry 2. Ibrahimovic 3. Lewandowski

OTTO PFISTER (Trinidad & Tobago):
1. Ronaldo 2. Ibrahimovic 3. Ribéry

WINNI SCHÄFER (Nationaltrainer Jamaika):
1. Lewandowski 2. Ribéry 3. Xavi

ebc_99

Copied from the Bayern forum, some votes according to Sportbild. Apparently Messi is not getting many European votes.

PHILPP LAHM
1. Ribéry 2. Ronaldo 3. Messi

JAKUB BLASZCZYKOWSKI
1. Ronaldo 2. Messi 3. Lewandowski

VICENTE DEL BOSQUE
Xavi, Iniesta, Ribéry (don't know the order)

OTTMAR HITZFELD
1. Ribéry

DIDIER DESCHAMPS
1. Franck Ribery

BERTI VOGTS
1. Ronaldo 2. Lahm 3. Lewandowski

CESARE PRANDELLI
1. Pirlo 2. Ronaldo 3. Ribéry

NIKO KOVAC
1. Ribéry 2. Ibrahimovic 3. Lewandowski

OTTO PFISTER (Trinidad & Tobago):
1. Ronaldo 2. Ibrahimovic 3. Ribéry

WINNI SCHÄFER (Nationaltrainer Jamaika):
1. Lewandowski 2. Ribéry 3. Xavi

How can anyone not have Messi in the top 3? People are already taking him for granted, still think he will win though.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

Pepe Silvia

I'd be surprised if Messi won it at this point… I want him to obviously but still if he does, it's gonna be by a way closer margin than ever.

B

beautifulgame

How can anyone not have Messi in the top 3? People are already taking him for granted, still think he will win though.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

exactly, it may be understandable to not vote him at number one this year with Ronaldo however to not put him in the top three shows how the europeans are desperate for the footballer of the year to be european.

Djab

Some say if Messi wins it again the consecutive Ballon D'ors that he won will lose their credit, but I don't think so at all. (Everybody knows that Messi was/is the best player in the last 5 years or so)
I know he was injured for the majority of the season but even Ronaldo ( the real one ) himself said that Messi will win it.
But let us hope He wins it.

:messi:

:VdB: By the way how this fellow voted Xavi ahead of Messi?

coura

Banned
William Hill spokesman Tony Kenny said: “It seems the momentum is behind Messi. The market has changed over the last few days. Ronaldo remains the 4/6 favourite – although he has drifted from 4/11. Messi has come in the betting from 4/1 into 11/10 – this is market forces and punter support – which is probably linked to the Agencia story. Ribery is out to 10/1 having been even money favourite in June.
“It’s a really strange market – and certainly we’ve never seen anything like it.”

Home of Barca Fans