Is Perez paying certain referees?

Perez paying off ref's?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

coura

Banned
What "Many games " ? because the forum here tends to have it's own ref system where all for Barca is right and all for Real is wrong (look no further than the recent easy call for Seville goal where people here still argue it's a foul on Alves )
Hope we had someone who at the same level of obsession with refs from Madridistas but it's always been the Cule's thing... the victim syndrome

The blind syndrome it´s even worse. Your avatar is self explanatory. lol

suckabov

Lemon curry?
What "Many games " ? because the forum here tends to have it's own ref system where all for Barca is right and all for Real is wrong (look no further than the recent easy call for Seville goal where people here still argue it's a foul on Alves )
Hope we had someone who at the same level of obsession with refs from Madridistas but it's always been the Cule's thing... the victim syndrome
No, Elche is the victim in this case. What is your Barca obsession all about?

But let's compare.

Elche - Real:
· Ramos luckily evading being sent off although he clearly should have gotten a second yellow card
· A corner that is given long after stoppage time ended
· A penalty that
- was given in the third minute after stoppage time ended
- normally wouldn't be a penalty even in the first minute of regular time
- was given for a foul that was more a foul by Pepe than anything else
· Loads of calls in favour of Real Madrid
· Little to no calls in favour of Elche

Barca - Sevilla
· A disallowed goal for Sevilla thanks to a foul that justfiably could be regarded as a foul
· A goal that
- was made seconds after stoppage time ended
- was not influenced, let alone caused by the referee (like a penalty), but created by Messi
- was not a dubious penalty
· A Sevilla player luckily evading being sent off although he should have been
· A few fouls on Neymar that went unnoticed

In the world as I know it, where 2+2=4, Aristotle, Kant and Frege are considered great logicians and theorems in geometry are considered as true, I don't know how you can compare these two. But I take it the Real Madrid world is a world of its own anyway.

To come back to the original question of the thread, considering what Perez did to prevent Neymar from joining Barca, I wouldn't be surprised about anything anymore.

Last edited:

Ursegor

World Champion
Obviously a club like Real Madrid which relies so much on prestige is not risking paying referees (imagine it comes out and Madrid get relegated :lol:). However we're living in times in which you need 100 points to win La Liga. Slipping up 3 or 4 times so early and you're almost out of the title race. Imagine Madrid dropping points to Elche. Then losing points to Atletico Madrid this weekend (not unlikely) and losing the Clasico next month (not unlikely either). Madrid would be 10 points behind Barca and the title race would be pretty much over in October ... 2 seasons in a row. Surely it's in the interest of the Spanish FA to prevent that. So they might appoint certain referees in certain situations (for example Lahoz never whistles any fouls so if they want to make it hard for Barca they'd appoint him when Barca play physical opponents). Apart from that possibility I don't think manipulation goes any further, especially not when big clubs are involved (exception Italy, different culture I guess ...).

XaviMessiGirl

(imagine it comes out and Madrid get relegated :lol:)

While I'd absolutely love to see this happen in my lifetime, imagine what Primera would look like without Madrid. Even less competitive, there would be zero reason for a neutral to follow it. Though realistically, it would only be for one season, as Madrid wouldn't even need ref help to win Segunda.

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
While I'd absolutely love to see this happen in my lifetime, imagine what Primera would look like without Madrid. Even less competitive, there would be zero reason for a neutral to follow it. Though realistically, it would only be for one season, as Madrid wouldn't even need ref help to win Segunda.
equal share on TV rights to all the clubs?

J

jiopi

13/31 in this board is Real Madrid fanboys? :(

Since Fiorentino Perez re-election as Real Madrid coach 09-10, Real Madrid has had differential of +34 penalties and Barcelona +10. :lol:

Real Madrid 44 for, 10 against
Barcelona 25 for, 15 against

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans