Wilfried Zaha

snowy

I liked what I have seen, but have not seen enough, honestly. Those who follow him closely, do you think he is good enough for Barca? We desperately need a LW.

well, he leads the EPL in successful take-ons. For the last decade, he's 2nd only to Hazard in successful dribbles and fouls suffered, bearing in mind the duke's had a couple of years head-start over him. His 1st step is crazy fast! Dude can beat 1,2,3,4 players like they're anchored poles growing roots.

But the time to sign him imo was a few years back for about 40 mil. Now, he's getting a big fat check, reigns supreme at the Flowery Palace of Happy Endings & King Kong ain't got shit on him on Training Days :stoner:

Can play on the right, left, center, up, down, sideways lol… gets total freedom under Roy & the fans adore him. Unless a really good deal comes his way, might as well stay on his throne and enjoy the ride so I disagree with these dudes although they're right that he'd get better stats in a better team (probably less dribbles though but definitely more goal opps).

snowy

Duel 'bout to start. Wilf been playing half n half this season to punish Parish for not letting him go but he always puts on the Noss against big teams!

Duel with Aaron's gonna be cool! Bissaka knows his tricks from his days at Palace so I bet Wilf can summon up some new ones.

snowy

Eagles made him Cap.

Fergie looking good in the stands

Yaiiks, looking at that ManU squad, it's like David vs Goliath.

let's go!!! :surfing:

snowy

Parish fucked up when he kept raising the price from 60 to 80 to 90 mil. Zaha got so frustrated and fired his agent who had convinced to sign the extension. Since then, his only been playing mezzo-mezzo.

He still makes the difference but it's clear as day he only puts in something like 20% of the fire. He used to dribble like and spin like the Tasmanian Devil. Now, he can still beat defenders cuz he's that good but the Zaha of two years ago would've tried more duels whereas yesterday, at least twice where he only had 1 CB to beat, he slowed down the game and waited for his m8 to catch up and made the easy pass.

Beating 1 CB for Zaha is like a walk in the park. On the positive, his new teammates Klipsch and Eze are dope!

Adversus

Real shame he's still at palace. Would have loved him at everton when it looked likely last season and he's definitely good enough to play for a top team.

Home of Barca Fans