Paul Pogba

Andrew M

If Real or Juve offer the money, United will let him go i feel. He isnt too popular with the fans and sometimes the games just pass him by and he cant get involved.

The question is do Real or Juve have 150 million spare.

Real could easily pay. Perhaps 75 now and 75 next year

Benzema10

Official Lyon representative
before 1st july he will be a madrid player. After that madrid will try to sign Mbappe maybe or a world class RW

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
before 1st july he will be a madrid player. After that madrid will try to sign Mbappe maybe or a world class RW

If PSG lets Neymar go (please don't come to Barca), there is no way they will sell Mbappe to anyone. Certainly not in the same window.

MagIX

Hazard and Pogba, excellent purchases i have to say.
Just the two players I would have bought after Iniesta left us and Neymar's sudden departure.

EdmondDantes

I'm not a United fan but I am beyond disgusted with what this guy and his shyster of an agent (Raiola) are doing to the club.

What a pack of unscrupulous cunts these two are.

Every club in the world should flat out blacklist/embargo Raiola out of the game.

Pogba is on another level of 'overratedness' as well. He plays like shit, takes literally 15 pens and then thinks he's prime Zidane. He's 26 now and still all hype.

Meanwhile at City, all of Fernandinho, David Silva, Bernardo Silva and Kevin de Bruyne are all comfortably better than him. Rodri will take no time to surpass him either.

Last edited:

El Gato

Villarato!
Meanwhile at City, all of Fernandinho, David Silva, Bernardo Silva and Kevin de Bruyne are all comfortably better than him. Rodri will take no time to surpass him either.

Bit of a reach with the oldboys.
He's a prick, but he knows how to kick a ball when he's into it. Shame that's what it depends on and shame Zizou is a sucker for talent regardless of juvenile rep. His daddy instinct kicks in every now and then against everyone's perceptions.
Then again, he's a gambler and has never really banked the chips on the wrong guy, be it as a player or manager.

Got a feeling Real locker room would do the magic so long as there aren't too many laddies of his age with the same language fooling around.

Givenchy

I'm not a United fan but I am beyond disgusted with what this guy and his shyster of an agent (Raiola) are doing to the club.

Every club in the world should flat out blacklist/embargo Raiola out of the game.

Pogba is on another level of 'overratedness' as well. He plays like shit, takes literally 15 pens and then thinks he's prime Zidane. He's 26 now and still all hype.

totally agree. its telling Raiola did get a ban yet a month or so later hes back in business causing trouble again

I don't think Madrid will buy Pogba. it seems Zidane has a boner for him but Perez is smart these days. Juve was another option but doubt they can afford him so like Neymar, he can either show some respect to the club and his contract or rot in reserves for a season

one of the most overrated players in recent times. his fans will point to a world cup win and sure he has the talent but his attitude sucks.

this is one of the main reasons we should pass on De Ligt also. City seem to get by just fine without Raiola clients

kattanib

totally agree. its telling Raiola did get a ban yet a month or so later hes back in business causing trouble again

I don't think Madrid will buy Pogba. it seems Zidane has a boner for him but Perez is smart these days. Juve was another option but doubt they can afford him so like Neymar, he can either show some respect to the club and his contract or rot in reserves for a season

one of the most overrated players in recent times. his fans will point to a world cup win and sure he has the talent but his attitude sucks.

this is one of the main reasons we should pass on De Ligt also. City seem to get by just fine without Raiola clients

If Madrid end up buying Pogba then they have a scary scary team with solid back up options and future a generation as well

kattanib

In attack they already have Rodygo, Asensio, Hazard, Benzema, Jovic, and that brazilian LW guy. Assuming Bale is leaving. This is madness

Could not be enjoying this any more - those ronaldo fanboys deserve nothing less. Viva Pogba!

Home of Barca Fans