Serie A 2013/2014

Who will win Serie A?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

raskolnikov

Why are they so impatient with the guy? just give him next season and judge him after this, season is lost for Milan anyway, just sit it out and let Seedorf build.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Immobile just can't stop scoring. Only watched him once or twice at most. How good is he?

XaviMessiGirl

Immobile just can't stop scoring. Only watched him once or twice at most. How good is he?

This is the first season where he's really stood out IMO. Before, he just seemed like a player who had decent potential but would never really make it to the top level. A star at youth level but not much more.

But depending on his next couple seasons, that might change. Certainly this year he has shown a lot, now to see if he will carry that forward. Too bad he is 50% owned by Juve... I like him though.

DonAK

This is the first season where he's really stood out IMO. Before, he just seemed like a player who had decent potential but would never really make it to the top level. A star at youth level but not much more.

But depending on his next couple seasons, that might change. Certainly this year he has shown a lot, now to see if he will carry that forward. Too bad he is 50% owned by Juve... I like him though.

50% owned by Juve and the other half is to a company like Neymar, Falcao etc was or another club?

DonAK

Torino own the other 50%.

How does it work though? I suppose Torino got the rights to have him at their team, but whenever he is sold, both teams need to agree and both teams will share money generated from a possible sale?

Btw, What are your thoughts about Inter's new owner, Thohir? Do you think he can lift Inter back to the top level again?

XaviMessiGirl

How does it work though? I suppose Torino got the rights to have him at their team, but whenever he is sold, both teams need to agree and both teams will share money generated from a possible sale?

Btw, What are your thoughts about Inter's new owner, Thohir? Do you think he can lift Inter back to the top level again?

If another Italian club wants to buy him, they can either buy 50% from one, or they can try to negotiate with both clubs to get his full card. For a club outside of Italy, they would have to get agreement with both clubs for a deal to go through. If none of this happens, then during the summer transfer window there will be a blind auction in which the higher bidder gets full ownership. For example, last year he was co-owned by Juve & Genoa. Then in the summer Juve bought out Genoa's half & then sold it to Torino.

As for Thohir, he still hasn't won me over, and it will probably take me a while to warm up to him (if ever). I still feel like he's clueless & cares more about the business/marketing aspect than the club itself.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans