FIFA U20 World Cup

ShandyFFM

Sad to see other spanish youthplayers playing more like Barca or Spain style. What is wrong with our Barca B. We look so not Barcelona like.

ShandyFFM

Deulofeuo contributes nothing for the team. Hes really bad and losing so many balls. Guess its true talent alone doesnt make you a great player you need to work hard too.

DonAndres

Wild Man of Borneo
Deulofeuo contributes nothing for the team. Hes really bad and losing so many balls. Guess its true talent alone doesnt make you a great player you need to work hard too.

He's involved but very unpolished and unfinished. One season against top flight defenders will force him to change a lot.

as you said, the talent is there, but he needs to improve alot. I don't think deulofeu will be a player that will shine at a young age at the professional level, i think it will take him a while until he actually becomes a top player ( if he ever does). he's is not Messi or Cristiano ronaldo 9explited their talent at a very young age), deulofeu is more like xavi, iniesta ( it took them several years to exploit their talent)

DonAndres

Wild Man of Borneo
as you said, the talent is there, but he needs to improve alot. I don't think deulofeu will be a player that will shine at a young age at the professional level, i think it will take him a while until he actually becomes a top player ( if he ever does). he's is not Messi or Cristiano ronaldo, deulofeu is more like xavi, iniesta.

He's 19 and hasn't even played a season at top level, little early to say he won't be a young star. Hell he's around as good as guys like Neymar, Cristiano, etc. were at his age.

ShandyFFM

Hes so damn cocky all other players are running and passing. He is the only one who is waiting on the line and if he doesnt get the ball he behaves like cronaldo incredible how could he made such a gesture to him teammates.

He's 19 and hasn't even played a season at top level, little early to say he won't be a young star. Hell he's around as good as guys like Neymar, Cristiano, etc. were at his age.

yes, i guess you are right. Maybe after next season we will really be able to judge him better. I guess only messi can boast of being such amazing player at a very young age :p

cristiano was signed by united at age 18 I believe but it wasn't until he was 21 that he actually became one of the best. But even if deulofeu takes even up to age 23 to explit, i wouldn't mind as long as he gets there. He has the talent but needs a good manager to make him better. I'm just afraid Tito is not good enough manager to actually help young kids develop into better player ( older players dodn't matter much as they usually have been taught already).

B

beautifulgame

Okay, no he really isn't, especially Neymar.

Neymar at 19 was brilliant. This kid isn't that good, really. Not to say he doesn't have some good attributes tho.

Home of Barca Fans