Lorenzo Insigne

Andresito

Staff member
Says plenty about his ambitions if he's heading to MLS. I think he might be content with his career at 31.
Don't need players like that at Barca.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
He's had plenty of chances to go to other teams throughout his career, but remained at Napoli. I'm sure he got much bigger offers too, but never left.

Local lad, born and bred in the area. I don't think he want to play for any other European club but Napoli.

Have no issues with him getting that final contract and going to the States tbh. Good for him.

BarcaOG

Banned
would be dope to see him in MLS, might get the chance to see him

hell be the leagues best player by some distance

Rassvet

US/Canada becoming actual threat for players? Those are massive salaries. I thought there was some cap system in US?

each time gets 3 designated players who don’t count towards salary cap iirc

MLS is rising as a rival to European leagues for sure though. I think it will surpass many of the domestic leagues in the next 20-30 years if there is no super league.

A boom after the 2026 WC is likely

KingLeo10

each time gets 3 designated players who don’t count towards salary cap iirc

MLS is rising as a rival to European leagues for sure though. I think it will surpass many of the domestic leagues in the next 20-30 years if there is no super league.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

FinBarcelonafan

each time gets 3 designated players who don?t count towards salary cap iirc

Ahaa that's cool. Is the cap rising constantly? Based on revenues for example? Then of course I don't see cap as a problem.

Great to see football do well in North America. It has great potential.

I would love to see World Champions League after teams improve a bit in America. It could be entertaining.

Not that Barca needs stronger South America, we can't even beat Boca. Haha

Rassvet

Ahaa that's cool. Is the cap rising constantly? Based on revenues for example? Then of course I don't see cap as a problem.

Great to see football do well in North America. It has great potential.

It is rising constantly with the player union agreement. It’s currently at $4.9m but will go to $7m in a few years.

Football is definitely rising here. Watch out these next few decades.

FinBarcelonafan

It is rising constantly with the player union agreement. It?s currently at $4.9m but will go to $7m in a few years.

Football is definitely rising here. Watch out these next few decades.

That's very promising. I was reading hockey forum last week and even Canadians are saying their favourite sports player at the moment is Alphonso Davies and Canada is totally hockey nut country but they are crazy about football right now, because Davies.

Hockey is #1 sports there and the best hockey player comes from Canada (McDavid), yet Davies is the biggest star. That's massive. Hype is real.

Last edited:

Messigician

That's very promising. I was reading hockey forum last week and even Canadians are saying their favourite sports player at the moment is Alphonso Davies and Canada is totally hockey nut country but they are crazy about football right now, because Davies.

Hockey is #1 sports there and the best hockey player comes from Canada (McDavid), yet Davies is the biggest star. That's massive. Hype is real.

Because of a mediocre left back?

Home of Barca Fans