Kevin De Bruyne

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
Wolfsburg ain't selling anyone important from their squad. Their owners want to build a new European powerhouse and will invest huge money.

Yannik

Why move?

question should be: Why sell?
He has signed a long term contract until 2019 without buyout clause, so even if he would want to move, he isnt in the position to just cancel what he has signed in the first place.
And I doubt Wolfsburg is even thinking about selling him. He might ask nicely, but he cant complain if they say no.
This is what contracts in general are made for, you cant just leave like that. Many people seem to think that if a player wants to move, he can just walk right out the door and a transfer is inevitable.

Last edited:

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
According to Bild, Wolfsburg is working with KDB's agent to extend his contract to 2020 and raise his salary.

BenRobbins

City have already held talks with his agent and are very, very keen to bring him in.

Ffs imagine this guy and silva feeding Aguero :worthy:

R

Ryu Hayabusa

City have already held talks with his agent and are very, very keen to bring him in.

Ffs imagine this guy and silva feeding Aguero :worthy:

Don't think this will happen. Don't want it to happen. Him at that crappy plastic club would be such a waste.

antonnn

Blue Blooded Aussie
He'd be fucking useful right now at Chelsea. Wouldn't be against bringing him back ala Matic, though it'd cost way too much, I doubt Mourinho would want to. Plus he's the reason behind his sale, as opposed to Matic being sold when he wasn't here.

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
Kevin De Bruyne: "If an even Bigger Club comes around and Wolfsburg is okay with it, I will leave. Everything Else would be Stupid."

Home of Barca Fans