Cesc vs Iniesta

Who is better, Cesc or Iniesta?

• Total voters
M

mitkoa7x

sHWwMS.gif

DavidVillano1

Who was the other three who voted for Cesc? Youngie and that Arsenal fan(Cesc fanboy) surely voted for Cesc.

If anybody genuinely believes Fabregas is better or could become better than Iniesta, then they should go watch another sport!

Doobs

The Messiah
Athletic, Crews, Semi-Neutral, SEvolution, Superfly

Not even Youngie. Some closet fan boys I see.

ryaninho

I look at this poll and i just don't get it. If your going on temporary form iniesta has my vote, But if you go on if both players are on top form like when cesc was at Arsenal i would of said cesc by a little. Why you iniesta fan boys may ask? It is simple at Arsenal cesc had more to do he carried a team much like messi is doing now and the team was nowhere near as good as barca. Not only that he topped assist chart in europe most of his time there. There he was the complete mid dectating play, getting assits and was able to score 15+ goals from midfield (something iniesta can't do). People in football forget quickly there was a reason he was bought here, because he could of ended up like bojan, do santos etc. People need to starting objectivly and sop being keyborad worriors. I always wondered if it was not for the xavi iniesta link or being at barca would he of been in the NT team ahead of cesc.

fcbdna

Banned
I look at this poll and i just don't get it. If your going on temporary form iniesta has my vote, But if you go on if both players are on top form like when cesc was at Arsenal i would of said cesc by a little. Why you iniesta fan boys may ask? It is simple at Arsenal cesc had more to do he carried a team much like messi is doing now and the team was nowhere near as good as barca. Not only that he topped assist chart in europe most of his time there. There he was the complete mid dectating play, getting assits and was able to score 15+ goals from midfield (something iniesta can't do). People in football forget quickly there was a reason he was bought here, because he could of ended up like bojan, do santos etc. People need to starting objectivly and sop being keyborad worriors. I always wondered if it was not for the xavi iniesta link or being at barca would he of been in the NT team ahead of cesc.

garycoleman-wtf.gif

Hahahahahaha!!!!!! PMSL!

Last edited:
Lol Cesc stood out at Arsenal because he was playing for a team where he had no pressure, the team was build around him and the team itself was not ambitious, he dictated games against decent sides but against the big boys (Man Utd and Chelsea) he would be left clueless. As for his goal and assist tally, Ozil had more assist than Iniesta in 10-11 does that mean Ozils better? Frank Lampart scres 20 goals a season does this imply he is better than Iniesta? Cesc will be one of the best CM, but Iniesta along with Xavi is up there with Elites of Midfields llke Lothar Mattheus

ryaninho

A big club that has nothing in years no pressure how does that make sense. Infact there will be more pressure to win stuff. Against the big boys cesc kept it simple to limit giving the ball away; it was other fans that said he did not turn up. It was the same with CR7 against bigger teams he changes the way he plays. Thats not not turning up. Ozil was better in 10-11 season and lampard may not be better than iniesta in some aspect of the game but not when it comes to scoring, guess what goals win games not how many passess you can make bayern tuaght us that much over the 2 legs. cesc has always combined both assists and goal scoring which is something iniesta has never done. If you seach blogs and articals before cesc came to barca you would know that there was not much between the two. Here is one of many you will find http://www.footy-boots.com/ctr360-ii-fabregas-v-iniesta-14253/

Home of Barca Fans