Jackson Martinez

B

beautifulgame

Fernando!!

Will go for more than 40 cuz Porto will increase his contract cuz he will perform, bet my house.

antonnn

Blue Blooded Aussie
Seems to favour a move to the EPL, naming Arsenal and Chelsea as 2 potential clubs. Also mentioned he likes La Liga and the Bundesliga as well. I read his release clause is 34m pounds and could go in January, though he'd be cup tied in the CL, which is fine with me personally if he came to Chelsea since I'm more keen on getting the league back.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Liverpool should ditch the thought about signing Higuain and get this guy instead.

Ini8

¡Gr?*cies Xavi!
Liverpool should ditch the thought about signing Higuain and get this guy instead.

While he'd be a good addition to the squad, they should focus on their defending. Even Moyes had a better defence with Man Utd.

zanela

Go take a hike, Don. :D I want pipa to escape the Benitez' mess asap. I'll take just about any club bid for him atm.

Last edited:

RaidersGunz

KikeMartin (from twitter) says Wenger is close to a deal for Martinez.

Not sure how I feel about that. Doesn't seem the type of player that will thrive under our style. But then again, anybody is better than Giroud.

Behrox

Vice President of FC Barcelona
KikeMartin (from twitter) says Wenger is close to a deal for Martinez.

Not sure how I feel about that. Doesn't seem the type of player that will thrive under our style. But then again, anybody is better than Giroud.

Question is will Wenger splash the money Porto will ask. First of all he is a striker so thats a default 30m, on top of it he is a very good one (add 15-25m more), then its Porto so you could add around 10m more which makes it around 60-65m. Yup cheap Wenger will go for him definitely.

Jombi

even if he does I assume it'll be the same 60m something with taxes involved and I'm sure Porto are know to skin buyers for all they have

He's almost 29 years old and could have only 1 or 2 seasons left in him. Of course he wont cost anywhere near that figure (not taking into consideration release clause here).

Home of Barca Fans