7 - Philippe Coutinho - V1

xXKonan

When there's some optimism, the player is easily making the decisions behind the scene to turn on the heat.

when shit goes south "IT WAS MY AGENTS AND BIG BAD BARCELONA'S FAULT GUYS!"

You bet so many idiots well lap that shit up as well.

xXKonan

Lol that twitter account is literally most biased pos I have ever seen.
The guy who runs that account isn't even Brazilian in the slightest, he's a Lebanese dude who is a hardcore fan of Brazilian football.

He gets translations wrong every now and then making it sound either worse or optimistic than it really is. Heck he even claims he has inside sources every now and then as well. :lol:

Givenchy

We NEED Coutinho on the left side

uCTLYe4.png

imo Coutinho is better to replace Iniesta.. we need pace on the wing.. look how slow our attack is right now

anyways it seems he'll stay.. hopefully we can come back next summer and get him for 90m or less, fuck paying over 100m for him

blaugrana1987

Good luck to Liverpool. Got dicked hard by Southamptopn and Leipzig and we went in like retards we are wasting time and energy on player who is worth nowhere near that ammount.

Barça should focus on one of Dembelé/Coutinho and make a decent offer. Then use the rest of the money to hire 2 midifielders. It can be done easily. My job is not to look for players but I'd find 2 good midfielders with lots of potencial with the rest of the money after hiring one of the two previously mentioned.

Low-balling both clubs to try to sign both players is only hurting ourselves.

[tw]899692866733314049[/tw]
Liar. He isn't held hostage by his representatives. He has the last words.

Backpedaling, and now accusing his representatives.

Same as Verratti, and Di Campli.

As if anyone will believe the players are never the ones making decisions. Yeah yeah, Always other people fault.

Jennifer-Lawrence-ok-thumbs-up.gif

I believe him. This must be Kia's doing. Dude is a mafiosi, simply as that.

blaugrana1987

I believe him. This must be Kia's doing. Dude is a mafiosi, simply as that.
And he cant say fuck off to him? He is his manager. Coutinho got hard dick on thought he was going to barca, liverpool didnt want to sell because they would end up looking like bitches and thats it. Now when we bid peanuts and it was easy to reject the offter he is going on about actually being happy to play for liverpool.

Home of Barca Fans