7 - Philippe Coutinho - V1

Vilarrubi

Stupid celebration from him, as most of the fans backed him up when he was sulking. But great game. That's what we need to see. Great goals and hard work to help the team. Nobody expects him to be Messi or outmuscle players.

There's nothing to call. Even if he is moved to another team he is still a top class players who would cost 100m+. We have sold players who didn't fit and were world class.

I was meaning you called it saying he needs a big moment in a CL tie.. and he did.

Cule4life

The Culest
You guys :lol: Just cos he scored a golazo doesn't excuse him being a turnover machine and killing our attacks. He needs to improve massively for us to consider not flogging him off to desperate clubs like Chelsea/United.

clemente

Lmao still complaining.
He simply isn't a winger, I don't know why EV is playing him there, but he still managed to have a world-class performance in a very improtant game.

Afromaticz

Coutinho did alright definitely an improvement there but we severally lack pace in our attack when he's playing alongside Messi and Suarez.
We definitely need to up our game though if we want to progress in the next round.

Givenchy

You guys :lol: Just cos he scored a golazo doesn't excuse him being a turnover machine and killing our attacks. He needs to improve massively for us to consider not flogging him off to desperate clubs like Chelsea/United.

i agree but today he was pretty good imo.. not 160mil good but atleast he had some fight in him, even had the confidence to pull off a few cheeky flicks. still don't know where he fits long terms as Dembele is still our best option

xxxxxx

He's a very good player for a top 6 team..... but I do want him gone in the summer. For the price we paid for him, he should be putting in much better performances on a consistent basis. He goes missing far too much.

If we can get around 90m to 100m euros in the summer, we should sell.

Home of Barca Fans