7 - Philippe Coutinho - V1

Tepid water

Express - minutes ago .,,

Coutinho contract 'agreed'
Barcelona transfer target Philippe Coutinho has reportedly agreed a five-year deal with the La Liga giants.

The Brazilian is top of Ernesto Valverde's shopping list as he looks to bolster his squad.

And a bid is expected in the coming days as Barca look to tie up a mid-season deal for the playmaker.

Spanish outlet AS have now claimed Coutinho has already given the nod to a five-year Nou Camp contract.

Barcelona need to agree a fee with Liverpool before his switch can be sorted out though.
He agreed that in the summer

raki

We should really hire the Liverpool scout who selected Coutinho, Salah , Mane and Firminho whilst we got Rakitic

Everyone of us knew Salah, Mane and Firmino before they sign for Liverpool.

Great Scouting is too find Dybala in Argentina, p.e. Good scouting is too get Umtiti or Ter Stegen. Already good players but fit 100% in barça system. French and German markets are very good and affordable.

Why bother scouting if we buy Turan, Gomes and Mathieu? lol

JamDav1982

Liverpool have bought a long list of shit in recent years as well.

Clubs going down the route of buying a lot of impressive players for less money are in a completely different situation to most of the top clubs.

Andresito

Staff member
Everyone of us knew Salah, Mane and Firmino before they sign for Liverpool.

Great Scouting is too find Dybala in Argentina, p.e. Good scouting is too get Umtiti or Ter Stegen. Already good players but fit 100% in barça system. French and German markets are very good and affordable.

Why bother scouting if we buy Turan, Gomes and Mathieu? lol

Problem is that Dybala played 6449 minutes at mid-level team Palermo before going to Juventus, that's almost 72 full 90-min games.
I'm not saying this is the case with Dybala, but I'm sure there are plenty of players exceeding their potential thanks to regular playing time, as well as players not reaching their potential because of too much bench time.

For a club like Barça I believe the best thing to do is to buy from second tier clubs, like Lyon and Gladbach where the player has gotten playing time.

Home of Barca Fans