Eric Abidal

M

mitkoa7x

2012-04-10_BARCELONA-GETAFE_48-Optimized.v1334093531.jpg

M

mitkoa7x

Rosell (president): "Today could be a good day because we hear Abidal and his cousin are doing really well after the operation." [via catrd]

Sandro breaks the silence :worthy::worthy::worthy::worthy:

M

mitkoa7x

barcastuff
Fb Abidal: "Eric and his cousin Gérard have indeed been operated in Barcelona yesterday and for the moment everything is ok!"

Fb Abidal (message by his wife): "I'm Hayet Abidal, Eric's wife. I'm writing you, today, on his facebook page, on his request."

Fb Abidal: "He really wants to thank all of you for your messages, your support and all the strength you give him! Thanks a lot."

:mantear:

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
Don't expect much in the way of info is all I'm saying...Let's just hope everything is positive...It's not like rehabbing a torn ACL or broken leg...Everyday he's going to face challenges that are beyond his strength or control so I am certain we won't learn much apart from him being 'ok'...And ok in this scenario is a very relative state of condition

Family will be getting a ton of media speculation & pressure going forward, wonder how they've prepared to deal with that...Is the club playing a role I wonder?

Here's hoping he's going to live a long life

M

mitkoa7x

Im just happy they're both in a stable condition. I dont need any more info now, let them recover. The docs will make their estimations in the coming weeks.

Home of Barca Fans